RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[THREAD CHANGE] - Recruitment - DIGITAL.media

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
Hey all,

Well before this thread was for recruitment on just ONE game, now me and a friend have put together a little team who are planning on making a lot of games and WE NEED YOU! we have a lot of games planned so far and only have we only have 2 teams with in us.

we have

Game Development
Storyboard's

we are looking to expand and we need people for the following jobs

Sprite Creation
Battle Character Animations
Monster Sets
Battle Animations

We have a website now also DIGITAL.media check it out for further details.

we currently have 2 projects underway (all though the site will only say 1 because i haven't got round to updating it yet =/ )
we have another 2 stories one of which will have 3 games with 3 different scenarios. The character will be suffering from memory loss but all games will end up at the same place. Within each different game there will be different tasks and such but the goal is ultimatley the same.
 The 2 projects that are underway are

Digimon Warped
and the 2nd one is unamed at the moment

We need people to start straight away and we need only SERIOUS people to apply. ALL aplications are welcome.

so if you are interested let me know^_^
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 05:01:34 PM by Adz »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Any screenshots to show how much effort you have put into this project?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
yes i can provide screen shots, i can also provide a demo for you if that would be better?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
digiclipse :V

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
lolz digiclipse?

you meen screen shots?

ill upload the screen shots later on as they are on my laptop and im on a different pc atm.

Leventhan and strike reyhi are you both interested?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
digiclipse is a site full of people who think digimon is real. it's pretty funny. but no i don't make rpgs.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
It would interest more people in joining your team if you have screenshots/demo.
So yes you should.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
I will have a link to the demo download in the morning :)

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
sorry for the double post but here is the link to the demo

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yyygztnjmnk/DigimonWarpedDemo.rar

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
You can edit your post you know.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
the original post has been changed. Please read the 1st post for more details.

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

pokeball AdzOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
...Lazy....
:| what was the point in that?