RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Biggest Member Moderator

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Some people know where every thread belongs. They know when you're trolling, and are quick to tell you to stop. They know all the rules, and don't hesitate to tell you when you're breaking them.

Which suck-up acts most like they have a moderator badge under their name, but doesn't?
bringing sexy back

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
LOL @ no one noticing cuz second page.
I'd say Me (lol) and err..
roph

oh wait shit we both are already there.

There are not many people who do this because all "member mods" have already become mods.

;-;

Unless you dont count special-board mods like Irock for the video game board.
Do you?
Arlen is hot.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I did that once

and only once  :mad:

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
I nominate moo because every post I see from him is "DON'T NECROPOST :mad:". :mad:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I beg to differ. :mad: I only point out the obvious. :mad: That the person had necroposted. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Hmmm... I find Holkeye tends to keep a watchful eye on things. In a good way.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Hmmm... I find Holkeye tends to keep a watchful eye on things. In a good way.
Seconded.