RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MOG & SEL STYLED MENUS

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
MOG & SEL SCENE MENUS
Version: 2.0
By Selacius

Introduction
This demo contains the original MOG Menu & Status Scenes, with the VX versions of the ITEM, SKILL, EQUIP, and SHOP XP scripts. Also contained is an adjustment to the Skill Shop by Nechigawara Sanzenin to fit the SEL style.

Screenshots

Demo
Rapidshare Demo
Mediafire Demo

FAQ
Ask here and they will be fixed.

Compatibility
Any additions to the menu will need new graphics and also slight modification of the MOG menu script.

Credits and Thanks
Selacius (Scripting)
Lomastul (Images)
MOGHUNTER (XP Scripts & Images)

Terms and Conditions
Free for use but make sure to credit those who deserve it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
It looks nice. Good job converting the XP scripts to VX.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Bug, when you enter battle. After changing your weapon or equipment or whatever, the equipment screen pops up just before battle??

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Sorry to double post but is this bug actually gonna be resolved then? >:(

Rep:
Level 90
I eat leather belts
I don't know if you're still looking for the fix or not, but in line 348 of the equipment script, you have to add a couple of lines to the terminate method. Replace this:

Code: [Select]
  def terminate
    super
    @help_window.dispose
    @equip_window.dispose
    @status_window.dispose
    dispose_item_windows
  end

With this:

Code: [Select]
  def terminate
    super
    @msk_lay.dispose
    @help_window.dispose
    @equip_window.dispose
    @status_window.dispose
    dispose_item_windows
    @msk_back1.dispose
  end

The fix is simple.

Bridget is SOOOOOOOOOOO kewl XD

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Sorry that I have to revive this long forgotten thread. But I really LOVE this freakin Menu. It´s awesome. But I can´t really use it...Everything works fine. Only when I try to open the Skill Menu I get the following Error message:

"Script 'Skill Shop' line 169: NoMtehodError occured
undefined method 'include?' for nil:NilClass"

what does this mean? I really want it q.q

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Because I waited more than 24 hours as it stands in the Rules Section, I dare to bump.
I still get the same freakin NilClass error. BUT on top of that I found another error message.

Right after the beginning of the game, If I try to access the menu, the game crashes with the error message:
"Script 'MOG MENU YUI' line 64: ZeroDivisionError occured.

divided by 0"

I didn´t had this error when I played ingame with another group. Alas...what can I do about this? TT

Rep: +0/-0Level 64
RMRK Junior
Can someone reuplaod this? Sorry for the necro :/