RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Some RM2K3 Patches I made.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Back up the original exe, and then replace the original with the one in the zip.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You rock!
I loved the patches, I'm using David, my screen is bigger, but I prefer the smaller. Thanks for these patches!

One thing though....What exactly was changed for events?
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 84
Stand Tall And Shake The Heavens
Project of the Month winner for February 2009
You rock!
I loved the patches, I'm using David, my screen is bigger, but I prefer the smaller. Thanks for these patches!

Thank you. And what do you mean changed for events? I didn't change any events, unless you mean something else O.O

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
ATEN LIVES!  :tpg:

+1 rep for existing

Rep:
Level 84

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
You rock!

Thank you. And what do you mean changed for events? I didn't change any events, unless you mean something else O.O

Oh, yeah, I meant animations tab. ;D
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 84
Oh, yeah, I meant animations tab. ;D

Oh that, well, I changed exactly what I wrote in the first post.

ANIMATION TAB

* enlarged “effect timing” box
* you can now make animations up to 9999 Frames long!!

:)

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Wow, I missed that part completely lol

Either way, it's a very nice patch  and thanks for making it :}
Winter is Coming

Rep: +0/-0Level 82
First I would like to thank you very much for this patch. I have been using 2003 for a couple years and today I decided to look up patches and wow!
The larger database is INCREDIBLY awesome!

EDIT: Originally I had asked about changing the message patch. Found a good solution with ResHacker. Sorry for the trouble.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 09:16:58 AM by mezule »

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
The link doesn't work...this looks awesome and I really want to download it...but the link doesn't work...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 03:09:54 AM by Iari »
That's good to know.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
rm2k3 technical mega guy
Yup. Link does not work . I would like to use it too. I'm working on 2k3 actually horror game.

Rep: +0/-0Level 73
RMRK Junior
Funny how every dignified, even possibly normal' post.... ends up in a giant flaming war.  lulz!

Rep:
Level 75
Are we looking at the same thread?