RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TURBU Update (finally!)

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Yep, it's been forever, and some people are probably thinking it's vaporware, but I've been working on a lot of framework-type stuff that I couldn't release until enough of it was ready that it could actually do something.  I've reached that point, and the first trial build of the editor is ready.  It doesn't do much editing so far, but it does convert RM2K/2k3 projects at least partially, and displays the character class results.  Next on the menu will be building edit pages for Heroes, Skills and Items.

Check it out over at www.turbu-rpg.com and let me know what you think!

Mason

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Lame advertising for something that nobody wants.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Your website makes me want to jump off a roof.  ;9

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Your website makes me want to jump off a roof.  ;9

how many stories?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
keep the spam to a minimum D:
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is obviously an account made specifically to advertise his site. I feel no regret flaming or spamming him.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
This is obviously an account made specifically to advertise his site. I feel no regret flaming or spamming him.

true, though if it were in poster board I could do something =[
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ok on a related note then

How could I think it's vaporware if I've never heard of it?

Rep:
Level 94
That's actually the most effective way of making vaporware.

You make it so unpopular that nobody even realizes it hasn't come out yet, because they don't know what it is.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Yeah, I know it's been a while since I posted anything here, and the project never got as big of a following on this board as it did in some other communities, but really, Holk, your reaction is completely uncalled for.

Rep:
Level 88
Am I the only one who remembers this? http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24717.0.html Back then it was appreciated. :-\

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I suppose so

Rep:
Level 94
Say what you will, but it's not worth my time to argue about this.