RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Slash Bulk

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
The way Namkcor puts that is a total turn off and makes me think "why on earth should I listen to this prick".
http://billybullshot.blogspot.com

Go here and play my game.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
what was I supposed to say?
How could I have been any more polite?

edit: look at what you said
"I don't know what's wrong with you guys"

making it out like your game is some holy grail of RM2k and since nobody posted there' OBVIOUSLY SOMETHING WRONG WITH US YOUR GAME CAN'T BE FLAWED AND BORING LOOKING NO WAY!

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
Oh, sure.

Look, if you REALLY want to help me, you can change my pic back to what it was before. And my custom title. Then I'll shut up.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I think The Shadow has played too much Halo 3.

I've never played the game, and Im not going to play it either, because I see no reason to play it.

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
I love you, The Shadow.

OK, OK. Whatever. I didn't realise RM2K was so underused here. My bad, I apologise (to prove I'm not here to win an argument). I HONESTLY don't care. The lack of posts to start off with was due to RM2K's lack of popularity. Right now though, despite all the posting in this thread (over 100 posts), only one or two of the people who have posted have actually bothered to download the game. It's as if by downloading the game they are losing the argument. So whatever, I don't care anymore.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 07:39:20 PM by Billy Bulltwat »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I love you, The Shadow.

really?
because he says your mapping is flawed too.

Rep:
Level 91
The way Namkcor puts that is a total turn off and makes me think "why on earth should I listen to this prick".

If you can't even take constructive criticism, then you're acting like a four year old kid throwing a temper tantrum, and you should leave this forum.

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I love you, The Shadow.

Fun for you. I don't love you.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
Dude im not here for any arguments. but listen to them.
They are just criticizing your work because hey are seeing some things that you need to improve on.
Remember this is a forum.
Its not a "praising-blind-people blog"
If you cant accept their comments on your work, then leave the forum.

Is it hard for you to accept any negative comments to other people? Think about it. PRIDE wont do good to you.
Just accept the fact that your work still needs some impovement (just like my accent, phrases because im asian LOLOL!! But irockman thinks im a nigger  :tpg:).

This topic is getting worse and worse bro.

You say that the moderators here hates you? well, WHY DONT YOU try posting and share some thoughts on some topics that are posted on this forum. And we will see if their reply on your posts are bad. There, we will know if they really hates you.
I BET THEY DONT HATE YOU. THEY JUST DONT LIKE YOUR B.S replies on this topic.

THATS ALL. (man.. i need to improve my english)

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

Herp derp, taller mountains have more ice/snow on them. Not the other way around.

There aren't cliffs the size of multiple mountains. (bottom left)

Snow melts when the sun hits it. Snow doesn't melt when the sun doesn't hit it. There's no reason for half of the map to have snow, and the other half to not. There's no reason to have a line of snow trailing across the grass.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Dude im not here for any arguments. but listen to them.
They are just criticizing your work because hey are seeing some things that you need to improve on.
Remember this is a forum.
Its not a "praising-blind-people blog"
If you cant accept their comments on your work, then leave the forum.

Is it hard for you to accept any negative comments to other people? Think about it. PRIDE wont do good to you.
Just accept the fact that your work still needs some impovement (just like my accent, phrases because im asian LOLOL!! But irockman thinks im a nigger  :tpg:).

This topic is getting worse and worse bro.

You say that the moderators here hates you? well, WHY DONT YOU try posting and share some thoughts on some topics that are posted on this forum. And we will see if their reply on your posts are bad. There, we will know if they really hates you.
I BET THEY DONT HATE YOU. THEY JUST DONT LIKE YOUR B.S replies on this topic.

THATS ALL. (man.. need to improve my english)

Listen to this man 100%
+rep

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
I know... I'm sorry... I apologise... I don't hate anyone here... I actually played and enjoyed Namkcor's game. There. Now don't talk to me, I'm going home. Irockman, please no more arguments of a naturalistic nature.

Now, everyone download and try my game.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I know... I'm sorry... I apologise... I don't hate anyone here... I actually played and enjoyed Namkcor's game. There. Now don't talk to me, I'm going home. Irockman, please no more arguments of a naturalistic nature.

lol, that's all you're going to get bro
your nature is unrealistic.
even games need to be realistic to a point unless it's some kind of subconscious surrealist romp or something.

good riddance

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Irockman, please no more arguments of a naturalistic nature.
Bullshit. I'm trying to help you. Don't say "lol bs idk if its rlly like that don't talk about it b/c it dont apply".

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
Whatever. You guys can't judge the game play cause all youre looking at is screenshots. So obviously you moan about the mountains not having snow on them, or some bollocks. I could not give a fuck if my mountains have snow on them or not. Because I'd rather concentrate on having a good time playing or making my game.

Personal victory? Whatever, bro. I give up with you. Forget you, man.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 07:47:31 PM by Billy Bulltwat »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Whatever.

I interpreted that as
"I have no way to further defend my futile point so I'm going to give up and pout now, but I want to get the last word in before we leave, so I can try to win some kind of small personal victory."

oh, and I thought you were on your way out?

Rep:
Level 85
This is MORTRED. the phantom assassin
dude its over. he apologized.  ;D

Yeah. I am also new here. And I, myself being criticize by irockman and others too.
But thats the point. thats what this forum is made of.
Your are not the only guy who gets some criticism. In fact, LOTS OF US.
Lets just forget this topic and move on. "Maturity"
 :tpg:  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 91
Keep telling yourself that.

He admits defeat to some extent, lets end this.

Rep:
Level 85
[s][s]twat[/s][/s]
Thanks dude. You're a good egg. Wanna have sex?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Whatever. You guys can't judge the game play cause all youre looking at is screenshots. So obviously you moan about the mountains not having snow on them, or some bollocks. I could not give a fuck if my mountains have snow on them or not. Because I'd rather concentrate on having a good time playing or making my game.

Personal victory? Whatever, bro. I give up with you. Forget you, man.

if you are going to reply to a post, then use the 'reply' button instead of the 'edit button'

Also, yeah we can judge a game by the screenshots.  It's what the screenshots are for.  If a game doesn't look good, nobody is going to bother playing it to see if it is good or not.  Face facts, even people that played your game say it sucks, or must I quote Zylos's friends again?

Keep telling yourself that.

He admits defeat to some extent, lets end this.

he apologized, then just effectively took it back, all within a couple minutes.

Rep:
Level 91
Well, apparently, he'd like to keep going, so let's continue this.

If your game is so good, fine, let's forget about these screenshots, care to tell us something else about your game? Prove us wrong. I myself will only download something that's worth my time, your piece of shit doesn't look like it's worth anyone's time right now.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Thanks dude. You're a good egg. Wanna have sex?

sex with you would be kind of awkward

Billy: hey baby does that feel good?
Girl: not yet C=
Billy: WHAT THE FUCK WHY DONT YOU JUST TRY TO FEEL GOOD INSTEAD OF CRITICIZING ME?!