RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX]Seraphim Project (Last Update 11-03-2008)

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Haha thanks!
I wish my scripter have a better computer, he hasn't script for like a month and he tends to forget stuff :(

Rep:
Level 85
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
Change of plan, she moves!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Whoa.
Now that's really good.  :tpg:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 85
Thank you Leventhan <3
I just updated the character section with Fia :3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I just died . . . .

;=;

Rep:
Level 85
DOn't die D:
*revives Caro*

I got tired of graphics for a while so here:
http://kxs.dmatter.org/music/KXS_november23rd2008.mp3

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
This game looks damn good. Loving the music and you must have some skill to make those sprites..!

Keep up the good work!

Rep:
Level 85
after long ...weeks of no updates...

I finally finished him, now my head hurts a lot...bright colors are bright

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
I've no words...for how great that looks.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

When the dawn breaks...
Rep:
Level 88
...tonight will be just another memory.
He looks amazing - defiantly worth the labour by any standards!!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
after long ...weeks of no updates...

I finally finished him, now my head hurts a lot...bright colors are bright
Love at first sight.

Rep:
Level 88
Something something events
Project of the Month winner for December 2008
In b4 MA. Congrats on POTM, you deserve it  :)

Rep:
Level 91
Blah blah blah...
Project of the Month winner for November 2008
Congratz. Hopefully you'll have something for us soon.

- -

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
 :mad:

Nobody's in before me. You'll pay for this! Both of you!

And congrats Nessiah, your project looks great. You will be getting a generic PM soon.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Congratulations Nessiah :3

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Congratz :)

featured on the homepage: http://crankeye.com/?page=featured
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 85
Whoa whoa whoaaaa!?!?!!
Wow, I am speechless, thank you everyone  :tpg:

To be honest I wasn't expecting anything because of the lack of information and screens on the thread orz

Rep:
Level 88
You've shown progression, even though there has been a bit of an update lacking of recently. The graphics are amazing, and even though the story tab is a bit short, you make up for it in the bios. Hoping POTM will be well used, and maybe you'll have something for us this month.  :)

Rep:
Level 85
Ah for the lack of updates, I'm updating the deviantart page mostly which is here: http://seraphim-project.deviantart.com/

We have been working on sprites and story mostly and done in email so I thought it's not really worth showing here. I updated the topic with features so at least there's an idea on what we're planning to do, we have a personal forum as well that seriously need content but I didn't bother to tell my team mates since all of us are really busy.

There's no way we can have anything by the end of this month :'(
Unless I can magically finish an 8 direction sprite right now that's going to be a distant dream...

Rep:
Level 88
I really like the first sketch (well all of them really) and I like the wisps sprites. Good job at all of it!

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I am so angry with you  :mad:! How dare you not have anything for us yet. This wonderful piece of art brings tears to my eyes  :'(! You there! Make up to me by finishing this instantly, for with this cure, I will most surely die :'(

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
She had been busy with Advent Cirno, it comes to no surprise Seraphim Project to be on hold.  :) please try to understand.

Rep:
Level 85
Hey there I'm sorry for the no progress update, I actually updated my seraphim project blog a while back :O

Rep:
Level 85
This game isn't dead.

Finally made the base for the main character.
I just added a character description in the main post :3
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 08:46:48 AM by Nessiah »