RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Screw it, I'll try this.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
They can't possibly kill every one of us at once.
all two of you?

I am so sick of your I AM AN ANARCHIST WHO LIVES IN A NICE HOUSE AND SURFS THE NET ALL DAY bullshit.
The feeling is mutual.

Animefan the army would come and swarm your shit with tanks, jeeps, big guns and a fuckton of soldiers.
You guys don't care about thinking do you?

They can't get tanks up a staircase.
If my demand is "no tanks or innocents die", then there will be no tanks.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
hahahahaha someone doesn't get how negotiating works. they say this and that all while attempting to pop your head like a zit with a sniper rifle.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
YES WE FORGOT YOUR HANDGUN IS MORE POWERFUL THAT THE ARMY HUURR HUUR

LIKE THEY NEVER HAD RETARDS TAKES HOSTAGES BEFORE HUUUUUUR

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
hahahahaha someone doesn't get how negotiating works. they say this and that all while attempting to pop your head like a zit with a sniper rifle.
Again, if I fall, or if one of us falls, then one of the hostage takers/my assistants will kill a hostage. If we keep falling, we keep killing hostages.

I don't care if I die. Perfect paradise, remember? If I get blown in the head, I'll end up being blown elsewhere.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
YES WE FORGOT YOUR HANDGUN IS MORE POWERFUL THAT THE ARMY HUURR HUUR

LIKE THEY NEVER HAD RETARDS TAKES HOSTAGES BEFORE HUUUUUUR
Those retards didn't do it right.
The gun doesn't need to be as good as an army gun. Hostages don't have helmets or armor.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
And what makes you think your stupid ass will get it right.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Helicopter.

The could send soldiers down onto the roof, and into the building. Doesn't matter if there isn't an entrance on top of the building, they'll make one.

Also, the whole "I CAN TAKE ON AN ENTIRE FUCKING ARMY JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A HOSTAGE." is complete bullshit.

I agree with Link, the army has dealt with dipshits with hostages before, 99% of the time they succeed. Also, you are saying all this about what you would do if they did so and so. You are talking like you are going to know what they are going to do at the exact moment.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS VOID.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
I'm a little baww pot short and stout here is my handle here is my spout when I get all steamed up hear me shout tip me over and I can't pour out.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Helicopter.

The could send soldiers down onto the roof, and into the building. Doesn't matter if there isn't an entrance on top of the building, they'll make one.

Also, the whole "I CAN TAKE ON AN ENTIRE FUCKING ARMY JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A HOSTAGE." is complete bullshit.

I agree with Link, the army has dealt with dipshits with hostages before, 99% of the time they succeed. Also, you are saying all this about what you would do if they did so and so. You are talking like you are going to know what they are going to do at the exact moment.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS VOID.
And if the room I'm in doesn't have a roof entrance? What if the only door in is the front door?
You can hear a helicopter a mile away. All I have to do is say "any helicopters and a hostage dies", and I don't have to worry about those. If I hear one, a hostage dies. If they don't move it away, another hostage dies.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Sniper + Thermal Imaging.

Why dont you see that it wont work.

Thousands of other people have tried it.

They all made mistakes and died, what makes you think you can do it better.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
You know Animefan, you may not believe this, but I actually liked you when you first came to RMRK. You seemed to be quite an okay member, plus I have never hated a member on RMRK before.

But all of a sudden, you went insane which made my opinion of you swing in the complete opposite direction.

Your views are linear; when someone tries to help you (ie. pee problem), you throw it back into their faces saying "IT WON'T WORK, I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN GIVE UP [said fetish/item/hobby]" which makes everyone think they shouldn't even bother at all.

One more thing: I already tried to give you a solution for your "pee problem", it could just be excess masturbation which leaves your muscles in your penis exausted.

Excess masturbation = 4-5 times a day.

See? I did a post without using any curses or insults, but I still gave my opinion.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Animefan, what the fuck. Every time I think you're improving, you prove me wrong. I try not to mess with you, I try to get Anski off of you occasionally, but you know what? Fuck it. You're a wanna-be terrorist, apparently, and you're dumb as hell. It doesn't happen like you saw in the movies. You do not have any chance of standing up to an army. Don't you think other people have had your stupid idea? If it worked, what's to stop someone from picking up a hostage every time they didn't get their way?

What happens AFTER they sign your stupid papers? The moment you let go of your hostage- I'll even pretend you succeeded you sick bastard- they're just gonna pick you off, or if you're lucky, arrest you at the first opportunity. It's not a game. The other team doesn't just go home when they lose.  You will be put in a big metal box, all alone, for a very long time. And other people will watch you pee. Every time. I'm not trying to poke fun at your issue, I'm telling you because it's true.

Get your shit together, and if you would please, get the fuck out of my internet house.

EDIT: Fuck it. I banned you, and I banned you good. It felt amazing. If I get in trouble later, okay, but I banned you on the grounds that you were "disturbing the peace." If it works for the cops it works for me.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:18:57 AM by Arrow-1 »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
God. Dammit.

So many times now, I've come on the forums and been treated to a nice multi-paragraph post that you wrote, complaining about some meandering bullshit. If you aren't whining about something someone supposedly did to you in your everyday life, you're bitching to the mods about people cutting up on you.

Let's stop and think for a second here:

Animefan posts a huge bitchy thread     ------------->      Animefan gets made fun of

^                                                                              |
              |                                                                               |
              |                                                                               |
              |                                                                               v

Animefan's PMs get ignored              <-----------                 Animefan complains

Am I the only one who sees how simple this is?

Just remove something from this simple diagram of your cycle of self-loathing, and the rest will crumble. Don't just say you'll stop, or stop for a few days and then jump right back on.

Nobody here cares if you're pissed, sad, or depressed anymore because you've already used up all of your get-out-of-emo-corner-free cards.

PS. From now on, I'm not going to try and help explain it anymore. I think drawing a picture is as far as anyone should have to go.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Being a Moderator !=Being nice
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I don't think RMRK is suitable for Animefan. Time to pack his bags~
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
I haven't been responding simply because i've been extremely busy. I'm not making an active effort to ignore you; if I don't respond it's because I'm not there to respond. Just in case you were wondering.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
animefan lol.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
So ends the story of AF.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
WAIT I AM LATE TO THE PARTY BUT HOLD ON HOSS, I NEED TO THROW MY VEGGIES IN THIS ANGER STEW.
I WAS NEVER ON ANY SORT OF ANIMEFAN CRUSADE I JUST THINK YOU HAVE SICK IDEALS.

THAT IS ALL CONTINUE AS IT WAS

Rep:
Level 96
And he's unbanned. Fantastic. >_<