RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask an Animefan/fetishist

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Go ahead. Ask.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 11:08:27 PM by Fanatical About Anime »

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Naruto. Why the fuck does every mother fucker like it. And don't answer with "I don't like it." becuase that's not the question.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
I have but one simple question: WHY?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Asking a question I know the answer to;

Have you ever tried to be less of an anti social fag?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
How are your pee muscles today?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Why did you post this when it was obvious you'd get questions like this?

Really, i honestly feel sad for you.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Naruto. Why the fuck does every mother fucker like it. And don't answer with "I don't like it." becuase that's not the question.
There are several divisions in the school of Naruto-likery. I will now list those divisions:
-Naruto's story
-The perverted sage Jaraiya
-Hinata
-Big-breasted Shippuden Hinata
-Gaara and his sandman powers
-Lee and his sensei and their funny sense of "cool"
-The ninjas
-The special moves
-The video games
-Believe it!
-Everyone else watches it

Incidentally, most of those divisions are also the names of the divisions of Naruto-hatery.
I have but one simple question: WHY?
Just 'cause.

Asking a question I know the answer to;

Have you ever tried to be less of an anti social fag?
BOOOOOOBS!

How are your pee muscles today?
Not bad, not bad.

Why did you post this when it was obvious you'd get questions like this?

Really, i honestly feel sad for you.
You'd be the first.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
If the moon was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it?

I know I would.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
If you were a hotdog, would you eat yourself?

I would.

I'd eat myself with mustard.

I'd be real good.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
Would you eat yourself if you were a hotdog?
:tinysmile:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Incest is wrong, right? RIGHT?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
If the moon was made of barbecue spare ribs, would you eat it?

I know I would.
Nope. I like ribs, but I don't like them THAT much.

Would you eat yourself if you were a hotdog?
Hell no.

Incest is wrong, right? RIGHT?
If it's between a child and a parent, then yes, it is wrong.
But if it's between a brother and sister, and they do use protection and birth control, then no, I don't think it's wrong. Same thing with cousins.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
But if it's between a brother and sister, and they do use protection and birth control, then no, I don't think it's wrong. Same thing with cousins.

Woah, that is quite a strong comment you made there.

Could you explain that a bit more?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
He wants to do his sister?

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
I actually want to hear what he says about this. I think what he will say will prove the type of stereotype I am thinking of.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008

=/
As arousing as it sounds, incest is still wrong. By the way is this topic considered NSFW?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

wow...just...wow...
Tell me, are you from below the Mason Dixon line, by any chance?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 98

wow...just...wow...
Tell me, are you from below the Mason Dixon line, by any chance?

He lives in Maine e3e;

also, blatantly against the Bible (for those of you who care) and against the laws of, well, everywhere.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
except Texas

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
No, that's illegal here too.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Alright:

Animefan, could you please explain, in detail, why you think it is okay between brother and sister?

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
No, that's illegal here too.
Oh, my mistake, I honestly thought incest was legal in Texas. :V

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
Thinking is also illegal here, so stop it  :mad:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Thinking is also illegal here, so stop it  :mad:
I think you're wrong, compadre.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

Woah, that is quite a strong comment you made there.

Could you explain that a bit more?
-EVERYTHING fun is illegal in Texas, except six-shooters and alcohol.
-The Bible also condones slavery and preaches against homosexuality, so it doesn't rank very high on my "trustworthy sources" list.
-I live in Maine, I'm from the North.
-The law says you can't do your sister, but the law also says that you have to be taxed directly from your paycheck, so the law doesn't get many "trustworthy" points either.

Now my argument as to brother-sister incest: Why not? So long as you don't impregnate her, why can't you? There's no LOGICAL reason not to so long as she doesn't get pregnant.

Between a kid and a parent, of course it would be very wrong. I mean, doing the person you came out of? I think NOT!

But you didn't come out of your sister. You may have the same blood, but if she's hot enough, she can be tempting. I have lots of friends who acknowledge that their sisters are "hot". Now mind you, most of those friends still wouldn't do their sisters, but they acknowledge their sisters are hot.

However, it depends HOW hot she is. You see, doing your sister would still feel kinda awkward, so she'd need to be hot enough. Personally, if I had a sister, I wouldn't do her unless she looked like a goddess. A GODDESS. I'm talking perfect ass, DD boobs or bigger, acne-free face...

So it's unlikely, but the possibility is still there. Basically, she has to be sexy enough that the awkward feeling would be "worth it." I don't think it's a good idea to have sex with an ugly sister or even an OK looking sister, because after wards you'd regret it. In other words, her looks have to outrank the awkward feeling.

And of course, if I had a sister and she was somehow an anime girl, I'd put it in without hesitation. I know anime girls aren't real, but I'm just throwing that factor out there for the sake of saying it.

So, can anybody find a LOGICAL reason not to do a very very hot sister if she uses birth control and you use a condom, and the doors are locked and she promises NEVER to tell anybody?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 06:22:22 AM by Fanatical About Anime »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
With every post I read from you, you find new ways to disgust me.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest MemberMost entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
-The law says you can't do your sister, but the law also says that you have to be taxed directly from your paycheck, so the law doesn't get many "trustworthy" points either.

Uh taxes are kind of important.

I'm not reading the rest of your post, hence why I'm not responding to it. I stopped reading after "But you didn't come out of your sister." because my brain will implode if I go on reading your moronic thoughts.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

Uh taxes are kind of important.

I'm not reading the rest of your post, hence why I'm not responding to it. I stopped reading after "But you didn't come out of your sister." because my brain will implode if I go on reading your moronic thoughts.
Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't say taxes as a whole were bad. I just said you don't need taxes on your paychecks though. Did you know that 60% of all businesses are cheating the paycheck tax system?

We're going to just be paying more taxes every time we buy something, so I don't see why they have to charge us on the money we MAKE as well.

With every post I read from you, you find new ways to disgust me.
All in a days work.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 07:02:18 AM by Fanatical About Anime »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
-The Bible also condones slavery and preaches against homosexuality, so it doesn't rank very high on my "trustworthy sources" list.

I Object on the grounds of inaccuracy.
Evidence: (bible supporting homosexuality)

what do taxes have to do with trustworthiness?
I Object on the grounds of relevance.

Now my argument as to brother-sister incest: Why not? So long as you don't impregnate her, why can't you? There's no LOGICAL reason not to so long as she doesn't get pregnant.

We're asking you why, you need to prove that, not make us prove why not.
That is also your opinion, not stated fact.
I Object on the grounds of subjective reasoning.

So, can anybody find a LOGICAL reason not to do a very very hot sister if she uses birth control and you use a condom, and the doors are locked and she promises NEVER to tell anybody?

I have one.  Post traumatic stress disorder.  You just fucked your sister.  Hell, you might have even taken her virginity.  That is going to weigh on your mind for a while, and may, if not will, cause a form of stress disorder.  Guilty Consciences are heavy.

Though, that's only a possibility, it should be reason enough

Also, your justification for incest (she's fucking bangin!) is very shallow.

Rep:
Level 89
I also have a reason why not to do your sister, apart from the fact its just plain fucked up
If you parents ever found out, not only would they disown you and kick you form the house, your father would probably kill you in ways you didnt even think possible, hell mine would

And if you tried to explain why you did it and said anything like "She was hot so its worth it" they would probably find a way to bring you back from the grave so they could kill you again.

Rep:
Level 98
If you were locked in a room with a man and you had a gun, if you shot him and nobody found out, would you do it?

That's pretty much a reworking of your question in a different scenario.

The answer is morals.

Rep:
Level 97
If you were locked in a room with a man and you had a gun, if you shot him and nobody found out, would you do it?

The answer is morals.

This is Animefan you're talking to. He wouldn't do something horrible like that. No, he'd just take the man hostage and use him as leverage to get his "internet rights". The army and government would surely never find a way to take care of one man with a gun and a hostage so they'd have to give in to everyone of his demands. That's all.

Rep:
Level 89

The answer is morals.

This is Animefan you're talking to. He wouldn't do something horrible like that. No, he'd just take the man hostage and use him as leverage to get his "internet rights". The army and government would surely never find a way to take care of one man with a gun and a hostage so they'd have to give in to everyone of his demands. That's all.

You forget that he will have an army of his own... Somehow

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

The answer is morals.

You forget that he will have an army of his own... Somehow
Everyone will think "Oh its animefan!" and grow a pair of 'samurai balls'. Honor thy internet bitches.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

The answer is morals.

Not to incite an argument, but morals are subjective. I wouldn't say he lacks morality, just that his moral code is very different from yours, and most people's for that matter.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Malson... thanks. A lot.

Look guize, I just want a NORMAL "Ask a Stereotype" thread. I'm tired of arguing. Hell, I'm just tired, so can we please either drop the argument and go back to the random questions thing in hope of salvaging this topic, or just let this entire topic die so I can open a new one and give it a fresh start?

BTW, I'm back now.

Rep:
Level 94
Here's a question:

Where did you go?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
You are a very interesting subject. Even though you lack a lot of sense you make a point in every sentence you say. I'd say you're quite intelligent!
and you make me lol so hard.

So, now to get a fresh start and all, What are you views on incest sex?
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I ask you

I'd fill up on liquids all day long so I could use ALL of them.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Liar, we all know you can't pee. :V

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I ask you

ok then, in what order?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
I ask you

ok then, in what order?
Right to left.
Kudos to anybody who knows why. :p

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I ask you

ok then, in what order?
Right to left.
Kudos to anybody who knows why. :p
BECAUSE THAT'S THE WAY THEY READ IN JAPAN WHAT DO I WIN.

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

Rep:
Level 98
it's as if the fact that you are white can't get burnt into my head any more than it is now.

Good job.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 02:03:09 AM by Anski »

Rep:
Level 94
it's as if the fact that you are white can't get burnt into my head any more than it is now.

NOT A SENTENCE
[/color]
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 02:03:34 AM by Anski »

Rep:
Level 98
I'm sorry what

Rep:
Level 94
Too bad life doesn't have an edit button.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Lol @ Holk.

Also Anski - lol at changing.

I'm pretty sure it was: "It's burnt as white that female fact you right I now IMMEDIATELY"

Rep:
Level 98
No it was the exact same thing except I had to move stuff around.

I had just woke up and wasn't exactly EXTREME FOCUSED.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

TRUE OR FALSE?!

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
Surprisingly false.

<-Still sad that Krissy left me. :tpg:

Rep:
Level 87
Is there something you don't like about anime?

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Surprisingly false.

Who the hells Kirssy

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Surprisingly false.

Who the hells Kirssy

the girlfriend he had a little back

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.
No, I love everything about anime.
Surprisingly false.

Who the hells Kirssy

the girlfriend he had a little back
No, that was Brandy. Brandy left me at the end of December. I met Krissy in March (or late February?) and things went GREAT between us until she mysteriously left me around early August without a word, nor would she return any of my messages.

And that's what happened.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"

*jumps in*

Is that even possible?

Style?
Humor?
Action?
Personality?

Here is a question then: do you like every anime?

Rep:
Level 88
Unoriginal text here.

*jumps in*

Is that even possible?

Style?
Humor?
Action?
Personality?

Here is a question then: do you like every anime?
So far, yes. I have yet to view an anime I DIDN'T like, but I haven't seen EVERY anime, so I really don't know if I like them all or not. I just know that I like all the ones I've seen so far.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Did you know that 60% of all businesses are cheating the paycheck tax system?

Did you know that 100% of all Animefans invent arbitrary percentages in a pathetic attempt to back up their retarded opinions?

lol, but seriously, do you prefer anime or manga?

Rep:
Level 94

So far, yes. I have yet to view an anime I DIDN'T like, but I haven't seen EVERY anime, so I really don't know if I like them all or not. I just know that I like all the ones I've seen so far.

You either must have horrible tastes, or horrible perception, because I know that all anime isn't good. There's no way you could like every one you've seen, because only 1:1000 is actually good. If that.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
The other possibility is that he's watched very few animes.

Rep:
Level 94
I presupposed that a person named Fanatical About Anime would've seen a decent amount. I could be wrong though.

Rep:
Level 97
I hate anime.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&