RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MUGEN~

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So we've all heard (most probably) that this is a fighting game maker which lets us make SF type games and all...so yeah, i was experimenting with it and thought I'd make an RMRK game which actually exists, cuz there have been a lot of false promises

So, instead of just sticking Goku as Roph and such (which i was originally thinking, but then it'd be like Mario 2- another game with some other name) I thought if you all could submit your sprites etc, (especially the artsy ones) then it'd be awesome.

Tutorial on How to make char :
http://www.packetsniffers.org/projects/geeks_unleashed/tutorial/tutorial1.html

Char Template
http://gcnmario.free.fr/
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
btw guys, mugen is really hard and time consuming.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
btw guys, mugen is really hard and time consuming.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
If so, I don't really trust NW to work on something like this. ;-;

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol, you guys serious. It's easy and takes very less time.
Unless you're thinking of making custom sprites, which will then need help but it's not hard at all.
Time consuming, if not a fan game or so =D
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
lol, you guys serious. It's easy and takes very less time.
Unless you're thinking of making custom sprites, which will then need help but it's not hard at all.
Time consuming, if not a fan game or so =D
Coding characters is hard. I should know, I tried it. But I could link to some tutorials.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Its not coding, its mainly art work and there's this tutorial..
hmm

http://www.packetsniffers.org/projects/geeks_unleashed/tutorial/tutorial1.html

think this is it. Never read it full actually, not that good at computer art work lol.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I suck at mugen, so therefore I hate it as I suck at very few games :(

mugen isn't a game, it's an engine e3e

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That's how much he sucks at it :epic: