RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
POST YOUR CATS.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
thread resurrection.

Spoiler for Drill Cat will murder your family:

Spoiler for om nom:

Spoiler for om nom nom:

Rep:
Level 87
Spoiler for Pooky:

This next cat died near the start of June. On my birthday, we went to a Humane Society shelter to get a new cat (so Pooky could have some company), and, we found a cat that looked pretty much like the one that died. He's a lot younger than the previous one was, and a lot friendlier (sometimes he won't leave me alone, forcing me to pet him :D).
Spoiler for Smokey (RIP):
Spoiler for Smokey II:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 02:45:14 AM by droginator »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
lol wat a nice name
THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE

;-;
+1
I'm taking care of my neighbor's cat while they're away...but I want another one. :'(
A good name for a cat is Dougy. :3

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Tigger:
Spoiler for older:
Spoiler for newer:

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
If you didn't have that manly red forest on your jaw, you'd look pretty young in that photo.

Also daww kitties
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Funniest Member
Also drog your cat smokey looked like a boss in the second photo.

I bet he thought he was a fucking king
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
Also drog your cat smokey looked like a boss in the second photo.

I bet he thought he was a fucking king
Lol. When we first brought him home, he was freaked out, because Pooky kept bullying him (which is weird, because Pooky's much smaller).

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Spoiler for Oreo.:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 09:45:12 PM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
ugh the rmrk4 theme works so horribly for large pictures.

especially in spoilers

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
Here are some of me own kitties....I help foster and raise kittens and cats, so they can get better families. This is how I got most of these cats...Hope you guys like em :>
I also have a Tiger, which I had since 2000 ^^

Milkshakes
Spoiler for:
Dusty, the muscle head
Spoiler for:
Cookie
Spoiler for:
Hazel (Nut Cookie)
Spoiler for:
Puca and Raja
Spoiler for:
Vitani
Spoiler for:

Binkx
Spoiler for:
Reno, the beautiful lion
Spoiler for:
I though I should add this too, very cute. His name was Flash.
Spoiler for:

Flash all grown up
Spoiler for:

Prepare for ultra cuteness :}
The one looking into the camera with the white face and tabby like patterns, is Bell, the other looking at the screen is Glover and the one below Glover is Tigress :}
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
They look cockeyed. :[

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
They look cockeyed. :[

Eh, they are still cute though :>

Their mother has a very odd face, which is probably way they look that way. For some strange reason, I mostly have Tortoiseshells.
Oh well, I still love em  ;8
Winter is Coming

Rep:
Level 102

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
pix of the tiger

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
@Irock:

Your cat has the cutest eyes :>

Here are some more of my foster babies
Spoiler for:
Anna Bell

Lucky - He got a family of three plus two other cats.

Pancakes - she was stung by a bee that day lol

This cat, we wanted to keep. His name was Kuma, but sadly he was run over.

Off topic slightly.
Spoiler for:
Chili, over eight months ago. he's huge now lol
Winter is Coming

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
This cat, we wanted to keep. His name was Kuma, but sadly he was run over.

;9

Spoiler for cat:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 01:21:45 AM by Firerain »

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!

Yeah, it's really sad. He was only six months old and a loving cat  :-[
He's swimming in the big bowl of milk now and catching the fish  ;9

Being a foster has it's problems. Sometimes you don't wanna let em go and sometimes you must, especially when you live in KY, people here hate cats.
I wish I lived back at Cali, where it's sorta better.

Anyone else have cats to show?
Winter is Coming

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
just posted another pic of mine ;o

Rep:
Level 102

Shh. She's sleeping.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!
@Irock:

Your cat is very beautiful. I'm jealous    >:(

I had a male cat named Tiger. He was the king over the rest. I got this cat when I was eight or nine. That's seven years O.o
He recently died from a outbreak of people poisoning dogs using antifreeze, only he was a cat  T.T

@Firerain:
Sshhh! Don't wake the purrdy kitty  :-X
Winter is Coming

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.

Rep:
Level 83
King in the North!

You woke her!  :-[

Will she fall asleep again?  :lol:
Winter is Coming