RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
POST YOUR CATS.

Rep:
Level 85
I'm afflicted, you're addicted~
Post your kitties.

Firerains' Kitty:
Spoiler for:
Today is what happened to yesterday.
"God bless catastrophe.."

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for:
One of my cats I can't find the other two ;o;

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for:

Angel in a box. .-.

Angel when she was young. .-.

Angel on her back. .-.

Angel on her back. .-.

Angel on her back.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 10:10:51 PM by Raphael »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Spoiler for:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 85
I'm afflicted, you're addicted~
lol @ Anskis' cat.
Today is what happened to yesterday.
"God bless catastrophe.."

Rep:
Level 87
Place holder - more coming soon.

Spoiler for Abbie:
Spoiler for Hitler:

I took these within 24 hours of his death, BTW. ;_;

Low batteries, I had to rush~
Spoiler for Abbie's kittens (all of which aprove of this topic):

Spoiler for Darcy:
Spoiler for Terra:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 03:13:50 AM by RMXPokemaniac »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Spoiler for:

Fuck hitler, I want some more of that kitten in the background

Rep:
Level 87
Actually, I think that's one of our grown ups. I did update the post with some kittens, though. Not ALL of them, mind you. And the pictures are pretty crappy. I think I'm gonna need to update again if I remember.

Rep:
Level 87
Google returned nothing... o_O

Rep:
Level 97
Either BoE or Fu's kitten

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Either BoE or Fu's kitten

He was both of ours... and he was made up. =3

I need to get some picture of my kitten, and his awesome orange balls. He caught a mouse yesterday and spent the whole day rolling around in a pile of mouse entrails, he's so damn cute.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
this is the only photo i have to hand but bleh:

TOM:

found another one:
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:34:39 AM by ahref »

Rep:
Level 90
That previous cat needs a remote.
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Dusty likes to sit on my warm laundry, but gets mad when there's none there.

Spoiler for:

I sended u an email, but I d'leeted it.

Spoiler for:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Dusty likes to sit on my warm laundry, but gets mad when there's none there.

Spoiler for broken image is broken:

I sended u an email, but I d'leeted it.

Spoiler for:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 90
community project for RPG Maker VX: http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,33789.0.html

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Your cat looks dissatisfied.

Rep:
Level 90
My cat is getting old and paranoid so the vet gave me medicine to give to her. I need to smash up the pill, put the powder into liquid and use an eye dropper to feed it to her. She does not like it.

Suzy clawed up my hand so bad on Monday that it looks like frankenstien. I will not be RTP making for a while.

Rep:
Level 94
My cat is getting old and paranoid so the vet gave me medicine to give to her. I need to smash up the pill, put the powder into liquid and use an eye dropper to feed it to her. She does not like it.

Suzy clawed up my hand so bad on Monday that it looks like frankenstien. I will not be RTP making for a while.

;9 I cried a little for your cat.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
New Miko pic:

Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 84
Rubber Shark
Spoiler for Koko:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Spoiler for Bono:

« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 10:15:21 AM by Rasse »
:taco: :taco: :taco:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol wat a nice name
THEY'RE ALL SO CUTE

;-;
Arlen is hot.