RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[video] The RMRK Show

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay last time tried doing something like this, I didn't do anything. This time it's for realz.

RMRKshow

The Reviews: Games on Crankeye XP and VX
Quick and sweet reviews in about five minutes.
Point rating system
Forum Announcements?

Episode 1
The Insanity, Shadows, Eye of the Tiger!
Bigger Picture

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UoCm_DfM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn2UoCm_DfM</a>

« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 10:12:14 PM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Worth it, have a sticky by the way

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hell yes. I support this 100%.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay, I started already!  :o

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Now theres a funny idea.

If you need any help, i can tell you the no. to 911.
Good Luck, Arny.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
This sounds good. Good luck.

Do you want this in Reviews or kept here?

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I guess that would be best.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
sweetness, thanks for the feature :)

just dont let the difficulty put you off ;)

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing to have my game compared with the Gate of Light.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
I wouldn't worry about it, because it doesn't work.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
remember to get a rmrk or crankeye logo to put in the video :D

Spoiler for:
and feel free to randomly say my name >___________________________>
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I remember when you and Ramiro (lol) were going to do this. I think it's great you're finally going to do it. :3
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I remember when you and Ramiro (lol) were going to do this. I think it's great you're finally going to do it. :3
HALO ITS SO GREAT YOU THINK POSITIVELY OF THIS!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!! xD

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Funniest Member2011 Best Musician2010 Most Missed Member
I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Rough Draft!

Rep:
Level 87
If only life had HDR lighting... (sigh)
Good luck mate! Try running your Mic through a noise cancellation thing though, it would cut out about half of the fuzzies.
Not quite all, but half.
All in all, I think you did a pretty good job of editing the video, with audio post-prod, and all.
Once again, Good luck!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
 ;8

If you need any graphic-related assistance I'd be glad to help.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I thought it was very clear and you raised some good points on all of the games you reviewed. Nice job.

Resource Maker
Rep:
Level 91
I loved Zylos's [RMXP] Shadows, it looks wicked !!

My RMRK Wikki:- http://wiki.rmrk.net/index.php/Landofshadows
Make a Donation for my Resource making:- https://www.paypal.me/landofshadows

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I know it was hard, but the thing is, you actually have it backwards.

if Aaron uses Rebel Yell, he boosts his attack and can wail on guys in chapter 2 for a good 700 in the fighting arena, where Leon will only pull off maybe 3-400.

hee, maybe I did make the game a *tad* too hard :P

I used a tactics battle system cuz I like TBS :P , number of characters really didn't impact my decision, I just wanted to see something other than RTAB or just turn based.

The game was meant to be a short story originally, which is why I have that one segment where you play hide-and-seek.  Leon is talking about his life, and what do children do? they play games :P

also: this game is kinda a teaser.  The Insanity: Mind of the Condemned will clear up little bits and pieces that aren't fully explained about Leon's admission to the insane asylum, as well as flesh out Aaron a bit more as a character.

thanks for the review though :)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 09:09:52 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)
Haha, awesome! My only advice is to plan out what you want to say in advance and try not to say "um" or trail off at the end of a sentence.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Haha, awesome! My only advice is to plan out what you want to say in advance and try not to say "um" or trail off at the end of a sentence.

Seconded. I would type it out and read it off. :) Otherwise, hot sex.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
id be happy to be a guest host sometime :P

Rep:
Level 97
Great stuff. :3

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
These were all great reviews. I actually feel like I'm listening to a professional game reviewer.

I hope to see more episodes. =o

EDIT: And I'm going to download Zylos's game because of this.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 01:03:45 AM by Raphael »