RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[video] The RMRK Show

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Out of curiousity, what did you use to record the gameplay?

Also,

I loved Zylos's [RMXP] Shadows, it looks wicked !!
And I'm going to download Zylos's game because of this.

:3

Rep:
Level 87
If only life had HDR lighting... (sigh)
Bet you $20, it was fraps.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91

Rep:
Level 87
If only life had HDR lighting... (sigh)
Yeah, now that I look at that program, that would make sense. (Open source goodness!)

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Okay, calling out all Makers... PM me your games!

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
i bet it was this:

http://camstudio.org/

I use some of the video for that. The other, mostly Camtasia Studio.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I'd recommend reviewing U.S.G and The Mirror Lied. Both are complete, I think.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Just to let you GUIZ know, I'm going to review U.S.G and The Mirror Lied next up!

Anyone people that want a demo PREviewed, please I would love a demo to show people what good games are coming up!

Rep:
Level 87
Nice, I like this kind of reviews. Hope to see this continue to one large topic.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I demand more.  :mad:

Seriously though, great job so far. Take as much time as you need.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Very nice. I hope to see more.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
I would tune in for each episode. I would say more but I'm running out time. (Going out soon)

Anyways, you are looking for a demo to play, might I suggest my game (Sorry for pulling the shameless plug) http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,44562.0.html
I'll understand if you won't.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Wow. A three year necropost in a dead thread to shamelessly advertise your own game.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Wow. A three year necropost in a dead thread to shamelessly advertise your own game.

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize this post was supposed to be dead. It's a shame that this show isn't still going on, I was excited to see new episodes of this.