RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Centra:rise of Tiamut

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
Big sword
                                                         CENTRA
                                                RISE OF TIAMUT

Story

1000 years ago a war was started between good and evil.The wars end left the planet servily damaged making the angels of light put together all their power to heal it making themselfs too weak and had to leave our plane to become strong again.But now 1000 years later a new shall rise to distroy the world.

Who will be able to stop this.

Zane a boy living in the town of ralik will now relize his destiny and become the savior of the world.

Characters
PLAYABLES

Zane:
Class:warrior
A boy who lives in the small town of ralik with his adoptive parents and his biological parents where murded.
He is the main character of the story and will do any thing to find he parents killer.

Prince Xio:
Class:Mage/summoner
The prince of the continent of lagoon he befriended zane when he came to him with a message from the king.
He then excorted him to the royal castle of lagoon where zane had an assembily with the king and the senate.

Test:
Class:paladin
A warrior who saves zane from garland in a battle>after woods he decides to join him to help rid the darkness
and protects Zane with his life. he always follows zane what ever he does.

Sion
Class:mage
A mage that suddenly saves zane and test for no reason.he is cocky and rude as well as always thinks that he is the best.test does not trust him very much but he does prove to be a good fighter in the party

Seleena:
Class:thief
A girl that zane meets whilst she trys to steal of him. she is ment to be a real sexy
and hyper active wemon who is always flirting with zane.

VILLANS:

Garland:

The main villan of the game. He attacks ralik looking for a crystal killing everybody except for zane
His ultimate goal is to release his master from a place called Centra.

Unknown wemon:
A wemon that zane seems to come a cross ofen and fights> he seems to reconize her from his past but cannot seem to remember her fully.

NON PLAYABLES

King of lagoon:
The king of lagoon sends a message to zane asking him to come to the castle not knowing why he goes.
The king appears throughout the story.

SCREENSHOTS

None yet

Features
  • An overdrive system for special attacks.
  • Each party member will have there own element.
  • The chracters will learn skills from weapons.
  • Characters will be able to summon monsters to help.

If you have ant questrons please post them on this topic thanks.

Would you please post what you think of the idea for the game as i am new to using rpg maker and making games.

thank you.

Soon I will have some screenshots and a demo.

EDIT:I am changing to the VX maker Though you may find that i will change back.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 11:39:17 AM by 4headdragon »

Chodemeister
Rep:
Level 84
/sighs another abandoned project

people new to rpg maker should start small.
If your new you can be overwhelmed
Tahl died when I got my WoW account activated lol
And I lost my GoE 1 & 2 unecrypted data when my backup harddrive died after I reformatted...go figure
-GoE http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,30050.0.html
-GoE2 http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,30045.0.html

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature spaceSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Don't post in old threads for no reason, you nut.

Chodemeister
Rep:
Level 84
well....a mod could realize its abandoned easier now and move it >.>
And I lost my GoE 1 & 2 unecrypted data when my backup harddrive died after I reformatted...go figure

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Or you could just not be a penis nugget and post something relevant instead of bumping old topics with useless shit.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
Or you could just not be a penis nugget and post something relevant instead of bumping old topics with useless shit.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Chodemeister
Rep:
Level 84
a penis nugget? what do you just randomly string words together to make a sentence in an attempt to sound cool?