RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Rise Again - An Original Piece in the Style of Mega Man X

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
VERY short piece. Thirty seconds in length before looping. Was mostly trying to just capture the feeling of most of the old X soundtracks.

DAMN IT I HATE USING THE FINAL FANTASY GUITAR. If someone makes a good soundfont using the MMX guitar, I swear, I will...do...some things.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:59:10 AM by irock »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Niceeeee. I always love your work, Arrow :D This makes for great game music.

Rep:
Level 96
Hey thanks! ;D

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Awesome man. You've shown great improvements since the last time I've heard something from you.

Rep:
Level 96
Thanks! That means a lot coming from you. :)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Haha, yeah, this is pretty awesome.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
8D

I just started a music theory class! : o I wonder how this will effect my writing? 8D

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
It actually helped me a lot. Here's hoping it does the same for you C=

Rep:
Level 96
* Arrow-1 crosses his fingers! 8D