RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Super T:Open the New World Trailer

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I've been working on this for a few months now and I decided to make a trailer for my game.
Please have a look and feel free to comment. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6BBUV6KK8A

:blizj:

Story follows Tommy, who has a normal life (or so he thinks and that) until strange events start to happen. (I don't want to give too much away :)) His friends are Steve, Louise and Danny who help him understand what is happening to the world... Oblivious to what is happening elsewhere.

Main villain, Robert, a.k.a Bert, wants to capture Tommy for reasons unknown to the player at the time, but eventually realises what the true intentions of everyone are... Self realisation, plot-twists and what not. You'll have to play the game to find out (when it's out haha)

Spoiler for:
Tommy
    * Appearance: Black straight hair, blue costume (Grappler-01 basically haha)
    * Priest (Uses White Magic and Mace Skills)
    * Talents/Hobbies:
    * Backstory: Normal, boring past, lives with his mother and father with their pet rat and dog... All changes within the story
    * Current story: The main character of the game, Tommy along with the player is trying to understand the new places in the new world he is in...

Steve
    * Appearance: Spikey blonde hair (Gunner-01)
    * Gunner (Uses Quickshot)
    * Talents/Hobbies: Likes shiny things (shiny=£££), plays guitar
    * Backstory: Tommys college mate, orphaned as a child, properbly why he can be a bit tense at times.
    * Current story: Secondary Character of the game, can be foul mouthed and arrogant at times, meets and helps tommy pretty early into the game...

Louise
    * Appearance: Shoulder length red hair (Theif-04)
    * Theif (Dagger Skills)
    * Talents/Hobbies: Drinking, stealing. She's a proper yob.
    * Backstory: Another one of Tommys college mates, recently moved over from a different city. Scouse-ish accent.
    * Current story: Saves Tommy and Steve from a tough predicament but her nature takes over within 5 minutes of meeting her. Her tongue-in-cheek personality allows her to get away with murder...

Robert
    * Appearance: Old grey beard with a blue turban
    * Main Villain
    * Backstory: After crossing paths with Tommy a few years prior, inflicted with a unusual aging disorder, he time is limited...
    * Current story: Currently searching for Tommy to dispose of... Reasons unknown to Tommy until near the end :)

Modifications to the Battle system(only minor)
New Message system

I'm about half way through the developing of it...
The trailer only a slight taster, please comment and suggest things for me to consider
Thanks for your time :)

x
« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 02:07:58 AM by a500 »

Rep: +0/-0Level 85