RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask A 15 Year Old Blonde Male That's Sprited Since He Was 9

Rep:
Level 87
Ask anything you want to know, I wanna try this ;O

*Couldn't think what stereotype he was*

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Did you name this topic intentionally so that when viewed on the main list it appears as "Ask A 15 Year Old Blonde..."?
bringing sexy back

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
1. Is your hair like my avatar?

Spoiler for:

2. If no, why not >:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
Did you name this topic intentionally so that when viewed on the main list it appears as "Ask A 15 Year Old Blonde..."?

<_< >_>

Yes, and the fact I couldn't think of any other name for my stereotype XD

1. Is your hair like my avatar?

Spoiler for:

2. If no, why not >:

1. No, mine's even longer and darker.

2. I don't know, maybe because I wasn't around RMRK when I had hair short enough to get it like that. [At least in the front]

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Have you ever been molested?
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
BY A BEAR?

Rep:
Level 87
Have you ever been molested?

Kinda, when I was in a pool <_<

BY A BEAR?

I have anti-pedobear spray all over my body/house.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
had you really sprited since you were 9? 6 years usually make people go pro, lol

Rep:
Level 87
had you really sprited since you were 9? 6 years usually make people go pro, lol

Yeah, but of course the first thing I did as spriting as a 9 year old were crappy recolors of Sonic sprites on paint. XD

I am kinda getting better at spriting each week/day or so, here's a few examples of what I recently did.

Guard Captain [The suit is from RO]:

First Weapon Sprite Ever:

Second Weapon Sprite, Pyramid Head Sword:

Third Weapon Sprite, Golden Sword:

I'm not that great yet, but I'm slowly working on it, this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better then those Shadow The Hedgehog recolored blue with some yellow streaks sprites I did when I was 9. XD

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
What would I have to do to get you to sprite me?

Rep:
Level 87
You know what you need to do for me... ;D

Free alcoholic drinks for me at the Foxhole ;O

Plus what I said on msn. XD

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll