RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a Brit

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Go on, throw anything at me.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Why do you listen to The Jonas Brothers?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I don't, it was on the Radio.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
And you felt the need to post that you were listening to them, and you didnt change the radio station, and you listen to the radio what.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
My brother was listening to the radio, and I had no other music on at the time, as my brother get's slightly peeved when he can't hear his beloved rad
And you felt the need to post that you were listening to them
Whenever I enter that thread, I have to post. I have no idea why.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Fuck mandarines, I'm the real thing.
Rep:
Level 88
0_0
Have you ever been to the US, and, if so, did it suck or make you cry in happiness?

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I've only ever left the country to visit France for a day with School >_>
Though I'd like to go to the US sometime in the future.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.