RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
___ the ___

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Dude in my face, with a big red face

_____ because _______ and  _______ also ________ said _____ _________ ________ so yeah.

Rep:
Level 85
:3
Cuss because Jesus and Moses also willingly said "Oh my god!", so yeah.

I just wanna ___ with you because you are so ___.
:dalton:

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I just wanna sail with you because you are so seaworthy.

____ and ____ went shopping for a ____, but sadly, could only find a ____.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Jack and JIll went shopping for a bucket but sadly, could only find a mug.

=D

____ fought ____ in a war and then ____ his whole army to ______
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Everyone fought badly in a war and then ordered his whole army to dance.

___ likes to ___ a ____ ____

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Everyone likes to suck a big one

When ___ ___ ___ ___ ___. We will all realize on thing, ___ ___ ___ ___ and ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___and win.

Good luck on that one.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
When will you see the truth. We will all realize on(e) thing, that every thing said and done is a lie to cheat and win. Good luck on that one.

_____.  _____  _____  _____  delicious.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Gross. This is not delicious.

If ____ ____ ____, then does ____ ____ ____ ____? If so, then ____ ____.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
If you are mad, then does it mean I'm too? If so, then hipideeee yoo.

I like _________ so much that I _______ it's _______
Arlen is hot.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I like you so much that I sleep it's not.

I'm so tired, that the other ____ it just ______ all over the _____ after ____ _____ ____.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm so tired, that the other thing, it just spilled all over the chair after I got drunk.

Everyones likes a __ with a ___ , some ___ and a __ at the top...oh and some ___ sprinkled over it
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Everyone likes a sunday with a banana, some cream and a cherry at the top...oh and some jimmies sprinkles over it.

My _____ _____ all the _____ to the _____.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
My juices squirted all the way to the end.

"_____ _____ this _______ _______", were the last words of Fred ______ ______ who died of _______.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 07:56:05 AM by Kaitenshin »
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
"Please eat this awesome sandwich", were the last words of Fred the fifth who died of aGunShotWound.

aGunShotWound is a ___ word, so it ____ be used in this game.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
aGunShotWound is a decent word, so it cannot be used in this game.

_____ __________ ______ _______  :tpg:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
HOLY SHIT A SENTENCE :tpg:

____ Really? A ____ , you say. Well, you are _____ my good ______

._____________________.
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Oh really? A drill , you say. Well, you are screwed my good sir.

______ my _______ ,  ________ love _______.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Cook my meals, and  love  me

HAI ____ THIS IS A _____   _______   ________ ON, HUH? WELL, ______ ______!!!
Arlen is hot.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
HAI GUYS THIS IS A GREAT SHIT LIGHT ON, HUH? WELL, FUCK YOU!!!

Goo ___ what happened? Did you ___ ____ ____ ____ a ____?

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Goo god what happened? Did you hit your head on a wall?

I revive old forum games because I ____ ____ ____ ____.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I revive old forum games because I am so very bored.

This ____ is ____ hangman ____ ____ but ____ toaster and ____ ____ ____ fish ____ bait.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
This man is the hangman of men but his toaster and his toast are fish rod bait.

I ____ ____ ____ who likes to ____ ____ and ____ ____, but never ____ ____ ____.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I like a man who likes to worship lettuce and lick butter, but never without toes.

I like to ____ with my ____ and ____ all ____ ____ ____.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
I like to dance with my friend and laugh all friggin' night long.

Oh my, ____ seems to ____  ____  ____. Quick, ____  ____  ____.  
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 02:36:05 PM by Zylos »

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Oh my, Irock seems to have a moustache. Quick, grab the pitchforks.

____ on my ____ and ____ ____ ____.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.