RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
___ the ___

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
I adore you. I want to eat your puppies.

____ only in times of ____ ____ ____.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Relax only in times of peace and harmony.

_____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  rape.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I said what what, in the butt- I'm gonna give you some rape.

_____ the _____ to the _____ in the _____.

Rep:
Level 85
:3
Drove the Batmobile to the moon in the sequel.

Everyone down! I have a ___, and I'm not ___ afraid to ___ it!
:dalton:

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Everyone down! I have a cock, and I'm not fuckin' afraid to suck it!

I _____ to _____ with _____ in _____.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I sleep tonight, with gun in hand.

Dr_Sword _____'s Anski.

Rep:
Level 85
Dr_Sword loves Anski.

To ___ or not to ___. That is the ___.

Rep:
Level 87
To kill or not to kill. That is the murder.

Go to ____ you, ____ ____ ____.

Rep:
Level 85
Go to heaven you, and have fun.

Are you ___? Here, have a ___.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Are you hungry? Here, have a balloon.

___. ___ ___ the ___ ___ ___ feminist.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 85
Crossdressing. Crossdressing is the art of being feminist.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween

___ it ___ it's ___ the ___ ___ and ___ a ___ ___ ___ last saturday.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Jack it off it's of the same species and not a monkey again like last saturday. (?).

___ sir, I ____ the _____, ____ the ____ _____ and made sure to scrub _____ _____ _____ until it was squeaky clean.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
NO sir, I grabbed the soap, then the blue washcloth and made sure to scrub behind my ear until it was squeaky clean.

___ the ____ ____ ____ ____ _____.  Why ____ ____ ____ forsaken ____ ____ batteries ___ ____ ____ ____ ____ lonely.

Rep:
Level 85
Sometimes the world is a dark place.  Why must love be forsaken when the batteries of life make us never lonely.

___ ___ ___ ___ otter. ___ ___ cute?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
kawaii said the playful otter. kawaii means cute?

Tengo una fiesta de ___ ___ ___ en mis pantalones.

Rep:
Level 85
Tengo una fiesta de WHAT THE HECK en mis pantalones.

I am ___, hear me ___!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I am Animefan, hear me FAP!

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ free ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ tibet.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
There are 14 mother fucking blanks in this free sentence and china you can keep tibet.

(...?)

Tonight, a korean _____ _____, is coming over to _____ _____ _____. He also likes to eat BBQ, so fire up ____ ____ ____.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Tonight, a Korean werewolf monster is coming over to eat your peen. He also likes to eat BBQ, so fire up the grill.

Give ______  something  ________ ____________.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Give me something very hard.

_____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____ _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____. _____  _____  _____  _____.  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____. _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____  _____: "I love you."

Kudos to whoever's brave enough to try that.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
In the darkest point in the night and in the shadows that hide from light I find the one I'd never find anytime before. By starlight she strides.  And by the full moon shining bright in the latest hours and darkest nights I find her once again. In my soul reside but three words tonight: "I love you."

____ ____ fucking ____.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
That was fucking long.

Why does it _____ when I _____? Oh wait, it's because I am _____.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Why does it rain when I cry?  Oh wait, it's because I am god.

___ derp.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Mr. Derp

____ in my ____, with a big red ____.