RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask a -BLACK- mix breed.

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
Self Proclaimed 'RMXP Legend'
Obama H Hussein isn't here people.

Well, I'm on hiatus from game design and  since Z' likes this place so much, I'd like to hang out and be more of a person that participates in the community.

You can refer to me as a black guy as well. One drop rule dontcha know.

Before you start.
Yes. Police give me slack.. one time I got stopped when walking because "I fit the profile" or something. I lol'd.

Nah, dont like Rap.

I believe Halle Berry/ Crystal Kay/ Jessica Alba are the hottest women alive.

Love watermelon, not a big fan of chicken.. but its edible.. koolaid is delicious.

I'm about as gangsta as Richard Simmons.

« Last Edit: July 04, 2008, 09:34:54 AM by Rose Skye »
"RPG Tsukuru... BIII EEXXUU!!!!"

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yo friendly black fellow blat blat u shoot up some g-dawgs up in da halo fo real y know wut i sayin g?

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
Yo friendly black fellow blat blat u shoot up some g-dawgs up in da halo fo real y know wut i sayin g?

Oh shit dawg you speak my native language. Let go get so hos dawg, hit up da mall you know what I am sayin homey?

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Yo dawg chill, chill. I aint yo homefly, n u best be respektin me. Else i gun hav ta get crunk on a friendly black fellow. IS I GUN HAV TA GET CRUNK ON A friendly black fellow?

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
Yo dawg chill, chill. I aint yo homefly, n u best be respektin me. Else i gun hav ta get crunk on a friendly black fellow. IS I GUN HAV TA GET CRUNK ON A friendly black fellow?

Nah mothafucka, I ain chillin homey. You can respect my left nut, dawg. If you ain' fo a friendly black fellow you against a friendly black fellow, know what I am sayin? Get crunk on a friendly black fellow? Ay dawg what are you goin to dance me to death, homey? We can take dis shit to da streets, mothafucka.

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Rep:
Level 97
MOTHAFUCKA I TOLD YOU TA CHILL, YA DONE BROUGHT OUT DA friendly black fellow IN MAH. friendly black fellow WATCH ME ROLL WATCH ME CRANK DAT SOULJA BOI WAS IN IT OOOOOOOOOH NOW YOOOOOOOOOOOU CrANK DAT SOULJA BOI NOW YOOOOOOOOOOOU, GOTSA SUPAMAN DAT O. YA DAWG FO REAL U JUST GOT SERVED DAWG. NOW IF A friendly black fellow WANNA TAEK DIS 2 DA STREETS DEN I GOTSA GET MY GAT ON FIRST friendly black fellow.

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
MOTHAFUCKA I TOLD YOU TA CHILL, YA DONE BROUGHT OUT DA friendly black fellow IN MAH. friendly black fellow WATCH ME ROLL WATCH ME CRANK DAT SOULJA BOI WAS IN IT OOOOOOOOOH NOW YOOOOOOOOOOOU CrANK DAT SOULJA BOI NOW YOOOOOOOOOOOU, GOTSA SUPAMAN DAT O. YA DAWG FO REAL U JUST GOT SERVED DAWG. NOW IF A friendly black fellow WANNA TAEK DIS 2 DA STREETS DEN I GOTSA GET MY GAT ON FIRST friendly black fellow.

I lol'd.

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Rep:
Level 97
Why thank you, ok first question. WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?!

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
Mmm Role Model. .

True Answer

Hironobu Sakaguchi, president of Square USA.. creator of the Final Fantasy series.

Black Answer.

BET.

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Rep:
Level 97
Haha thats funny, because the creator of final fantasy has his own company.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Haha thats funny, because the creator of mario has his own company.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 87
You say you're a black mix, so what's the other mix? <--Eh, I did get that question right, didn't I?

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
Indian French

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
In before Tezuka

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Indian French eh?

hehe.

Do you know who zypher is?
Arlen is hot.

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
Indian French

How well do you speak french?

Better than I speak blackfoot indian and whatever african tribe I am from.. worse than I speak english.

Zypher? Nah.

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85
?????????? ???????????????
????? ?????????????

Either you were asking question marks, smileys, or some kinda foreign calligraphy (judging by the traditional jrpg name of yours)

I dont understand question marks..

I dont like smileys.

I dont care for calligraphy.

In the end fuck always stalks me.. it hides in my corner and rapes my mother.

Yes, dont fuck with me.

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Mmmm i fuckin love bears
Rep:
Level 85

Legend of Harpine
-----------------
69% Complete

Rep:
Level 98
??

WTF ROPH FIX THE FORUM TO HAVE JAP SUPPORT

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
??

WTF ROPH FIX THE FORUM TO HAVE JAP SUPPORT
No it was in Tamil. :tpg:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 98
I still posted japanese, that is what the ?? was