RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Panda3D

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
I keep linking panda3d throughout this section of the forums when users request a 3D alternative to rpgmakers.

Panda3D is a free 3D engine. No its not a game maker in the sense that nothing is written for you, you will have to get your coding fingers out and start typing. It supports a wide range of 3D model formats allowing you to make pretty much anything.

Link

its not bad in terms of graphics either:

Rep:
Level 87
Looks really cool. I don't really feel like downloading it, though, since I have no clue what I would do with it.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
follow the tutorials:D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
B-B-But Phyton and C++ is a pain... ;9
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
If it involves lots of coding, I'm not gonna use it. I'll stick with Bryce.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
bryce is a 3D scenery creator it cant actually make your games for you. panda3d assembles the 3d models into a game when you code with it.

Rep:
Level 88
It seems pretty nice. I might give it a shot.

(Is it just me or does that screenshot scream Shadow of the Colossus? Maybe a fangame of it..? :-X)

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
:D finally someone willing to try.

levi python is so much easier then c++ :D

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
:D finally someone willing to try.

levi python is so much easier then c++ :D
Are you sure?
I tried to learn C++ but gave up in frustration. ;8

I'll perhaps take a look.
EDIT:Maybe we can do a collab with this program.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol :| im still on the beginner tutorials

for C++ you have to control memory management etc and its a much higher programing language.