RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Arwym huge MP3 compilation trilogy

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
WTF? - Basically three huuuge MP3s made of various nice songs all thrown together. The type of music is VGM/Film Score/Piano/Orchestral-ish mostly, though it deviates sometimes.

Each MP3 is huge, and together all 3 are something like 9 hours in length.

Arwym2 (Prequel) - Second one made, designed to be played before the others
Arwym - The original
Arwym3 (Lullaby) - 3rd one, new today =)

None of the music is by me, it's picks from my music collection mixed together, I could make lists of the tracks probably if anyone wants them.

Streaming:

Download http://d4.slyph.org/Misc/Arwym/arwym2.mp3 - Arwym2 (Prequel)
Download http://d4.slyph.org/Misc/Arwym/arwym.mp3 - Arwym
Download http://d4.slyph.org/Misc/Arwym/arwym3.mp3 - Arwym3 (Lullaby)

enjoy  :blizj:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2009, 01:23:20 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
<3333

Just a question how big are each of the files, i tried to download 'em and it like, crashed

Beutiful music though =D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
275/275/150mb ish

Roughly 700mb total =)
bringing sexy back

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
3 words...
Fab-u-lous

:blizj:

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Each MP3 is huge, and together all 3 are something like 9 hours in length.

HUGE!
Imma downloadin' <3
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
This is awesome stuff ;-; moar
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.