RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
: VX and XP Projects : Legend of Terra

Rep:
Level 86
: Legend of Terra : Project Overview-

: Note- Screenshots posted may not reflect changes made :

:Legend of Terra VX:

This game contains three storylines {Currently In Progress}, a starting character select,
twelve playable characters, and will contain sidequests for all stories.

Character Select-
Spoiler for:
The game starts of in the heart of Terra, a pathway to three main areas
of the known world. In each area you have the option of naming the playable
characters of that story. There is a cutscene which will tell a little about each area,
and have a warning that you will not be able to save until the end of the
selected area's main character cutscene.

Story A- 
Spoiler for:
This story starts off in a little town called Kamar, in the Continent of Terania.
The Main Character was told that monsters have appeared in a cave to the
south of town, and that one of the children is missing. On the way he comes accross
a thief who, obviously, steals from him. When he chases after her, he stumbles across
a lone child. The child seems to be possesed. When you try to get close the ground
begins to shake and the child disappears. All of a sudden you hear a thud. The thief
that stole from you has fallen out of a tree. With her knocked unconcious you take back
your stuff and do the right thing, you see if she is ok. She says she's a little woozy, and
she's out looking for gold in the south cave. You mention you are headed there and without
letting you say another word. The thief Joins your party.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 06:44:31 PM by Metal_Dragon »
Those who have the power to create their own world, have also the power to destroy it.

Rep:
Level 85
looks nice i like youre steyel also where are the screens i love this game ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
//img146.imageshack.us/img146/5391/ubd5282fs3vb6.png

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Screenshots looks nice, but you could improve your mapping skills.
The field map looks bare.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 86
Problem occured my game file became corrupted, but no hope lost. Simple Fix, with better results. Same stories but different characters and maps.{Since there weren't really any full maps to begin with.} I will remove the screenshots currently posted until I take more.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:52:09 AM by Metal_Dragon »
Those who have the power to create their own world, have also the power to destroy it.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Good, keep working on it. ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.