Post your online game information

Rep: +0/-0Level 81
Steam: Name: Gryphy

I play TF2 and COD: MW2

Rep:
Level 88
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
updated again
:tinysmile:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 90
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
PSN Name: Tezuka759

Name me a game and I'll try to get it. :tpg:

Rep:
Level 88
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
got dangit, this is what i get for updating the thread, i tell you h'wat. Updated AGAIN.

GRABBIN SOME PEELZ
Rep:
Level 85
Doin some...
got dangit, this is what i get for updating the thread, i tell you h'wat. Updated AGAIN.

EDIT:Forgot, just add Brendon212, I can't change it 'cus some ass hole already took FairlyZ. >:(

<Skanker> Fairy talks about asses in 9 sentences out of 10

Rep:
Level 88
that was the joke yes. Updated.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 90
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Would it be a good idea to add Xlink Kai usernames to the list as well for PSP games?

Rep:
Level 88
dunno is how you connect to others on the psp? i've got no idea

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 90
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Steam ID: LinkToThis

I have too many games due to the sales of steam :/

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Xbox Live: Holkdiggity

What I Play:
Left 4 Dead 2
Team Fortress 2
Borderlands

I'm down for pretty much whatever. Let me know what you want to play, and I'll get it.

Rep:
Level 88

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
http://steamcommunity.com/id/arlenreyb

No online games. Yet.
Probably Borderlands or something soon, though.

edit: I'm adding all of you so it looks like I have friends LOL

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Hahaha, nice. Well, my xbox has been broken for like 2 years now. ;O

Rep:
Level 84
This text is way too personal.
Bronze - GIAW 11 (Hard)Silver - GIAW Halloween
dunno is how you connect to others on the psp? i've got no idea

PSN or something. I can't connect though, 'cause I use CFW.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
You can still connect with custom firmware.

Rep:
Level 84
Last time I checked, there was no way possible with 5.50 Gen-A, B or D.

How times have changed.

EDIT: IS PSNFucker safe? Or should I use something else?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 12:41:10 AM by cozziekuns »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
XLink Kai available, too, but it's severely limited to certain routers/modems.

Rep:
Level 94
That's because GEN sucks ass.

Rep:
Level 84
I wouldn't have gotten GEN in the first place if M33 and Dark Alex didn't die. And I heard that 6.20 M33 was fake or something.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I'm not up there on for Steam.

Username: antlazz (and I frequently change my display name but keep "alazz" at the end).
Games: TF2, UT3, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Audiosurf, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source

Rep:
Level 94
I wouldn't have gotten GEN in the first place if M33 and Dark Alex didn't die. And I heard that 6.20 M33 was fake or something.

I have m33, and I just patch the games that require the latest firmware. m33 is much more stable overall, and it takes like 40 seconds to apply a patch.

Rep:
Level 84
Guess your right, though I'll probably only change to M33 if I really need to, because:

A: I'm lazy.
B: I lost my Pando :(

Rep:
Level 88
    Updated

also what the hell is with that final list tag it won't go away no matter how many times I tried to delete it?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
You weren't doing it right. :madcop:

Rep:
Level 88
clearly your fault