RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
GML commands

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Could somebody please help me out by either Copy pasting a list of GML commands or giving me a link?

like (example of Qbasic)

(Print)
how it's used - PRINT "What you wanted printed"
what it does - Prints what you have writen

(Input)
how it's used - INPUT number
what it does - lets you input a number or variable

(IF THEN DO)
how it's used - IF whatever THEN do something
what it does - Set up branches and stuff

Spoiler for =(:
Last post by Superhydrosonic
in A.I Help
on May 09, 2008, 05:54:56 PM

;9 This place died.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
The Game Maker help file is full of a list of all the commands BOE. If there's a command you don't understand, all you ahve to do is type it into the help file's search bar and it will take you to the definition, which will also define the way to set up the command. So if you were to type in:

image_speed

It would take you to the definition, which would be:

image_speed defines the speed of animation in relation to the room speed.
image_speed(digit)

Also, side note: image_speed * room_speed = speed of animation.

If you need anything else, hit me up any time.

Rep:
Level 96
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Where is this help file?

Maybe I could get a teacher.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 03:45:12 AM by Ban is her Of Ed en »
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Well, if you open game maker and hit F1...

Rep:
Level 96
Ok, F1.

EDIT- Nothing happens.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
Um, what? That's like...impossible.

Toolbar = Help>contents?

Rep:
Level 96
Um, what? That's like...impossible.

Toolbar = Help>contents?

I click Contents, but nothing happens.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
...  ;9

Can't you, I don't know. Copy paste the Content thing? I really can't open it. I don't know why.

oh and this is a double post.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
o_O

The contents lists every single command and function of Game Maker. TO copy and paste that thin would take like, an hour. I'd reinstall game maker, if it's not opening your install didn't go right.

Rep:
Level 96
It's an emulation error.

If you can't copy the entire thing, can you copy just the part about scripting?
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 96
*shakes head*

That's 90% of the manual. I would see if you can download it separately from the game maker website.

Rep:
Level 88
I'm scared of my grandma. Wouldn't you be?
I was gonna attach the help file but RMRK doesn't accept the file-type needed for help files. So I found a link instead.

http://www.yoyogames.com/gamemaker/docs

From here, you can downoad the help file right at the top and in different languages if you prefer. lol. Hope this helps.