RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] DECISIVE ACTION

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
DECISIVE ACTION

Trying to start an album...omg ;___; inspired by Sonata Arctica, System of a Down, Metallica, and any number of other weird things, I decided I'd try to set up a set of songs- radio cut length, NOT videogame music- and call it an album. The album art is SO early on in  development I can't tell you. That's a few hours work tops. This album would be, theoretically, of the same name. Now here, have a two minute song clip. ALSO an early work in progress, and I'm experimenting heavily, so it might not all be pleasing to the ear...Plus, it's unfinished. And the name is a place holder. And it's MIDI format. So beyond all that, I hope you enjoy it!

1. Sword of Justice
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:08:35 AM by irock »

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
...Its just this thing, ok??
Anything you need help with that I could do of use?

Rep:
Level 96
Depends on what you can do, Ace. :3

I can organize...draw... my friend owns a band... anything else I should mention?

Rep:
Level 96
The art I will probably end up doing myself, and I would want to be heading up organization of my own project- but do you ahve any musical talents to speak of?

I can't sing, but I use to play Ocarina and Alto Sax.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I'm saving this for future reference.
When you get famous or something close to that.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Ah piss, I didn't see this topic, else I would have posted the enhanced "Sword of Justice" in here.

And yes, I would like to contribute to the project.

Rep:
Level 96
Yes, and please do. :D

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Contributing an interlude~
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Hmm... Didn't Zyphson make a piece called "Decisive Action"?

Rep:
Level 96
No, it was Halo, and he reminded me/gave me the go ahead to use the same name. >_< Was still embarrassing to find out though.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You're making the music, right, Halo? And you're allowing people to contribute songs ?_? Or am I mistaken?

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
You're making the music, right, Halo? And you're allowing people to contribute songs ?_? Or am I mistaken?

...wtf is going on here?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer

That is not Halo.

Halo isn't doing anything with this album.

And yes, people can contribute with an OK from Arrow, can't you ever read you stupid cow?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
BAHG THIS IS MINE FRARARARARARARA

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Er, I meant Arrow. Also, the reason I asked was because Arrow writes in his first post that he's doing this (and it should be naturally inferred that he's doing it on his own) and all of a sudden KOTU and Dertt decide to contribute.