RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Rise of the Deadly Rain

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
...Its just this thing, ok??
I'm going to try this new project idea, recycling an old one. I don't remember if I mentioned it here or not, but a long time ago, on RPGMakerXP, I was making an epic game called Rise of the Deadly Rain. After a short distance in the game, I got lazy and started an accidental great idea, where I merged multiple other XP game segments into it for a more massive story. Surprisingly, I was able to make it make since, but somewhere along the line I got bored and dropped it, then dropped gaming completely. Now, I want to bring it back up, and start from scratch.

For the new version  of the game, I'm still thinking of using XP, but for now it doesn't matter. I was wondering if there were people who would support my idea, and maybe assist in its production.

The new story is pretty much like the old one, It begins with one Wizard-in-training morning the corpse of his master. The Master astro-projects himself and tells the young wizard what he was being trained for, and to master his inhuman secret. At the edge of the haunted forest, the young wizard bids his master goodbye one last time as he heads for the mountain of wolves to meet with one of many great spiritualists. On his way, a war breaks out, putting the world in a panic, and the young wizard falls into an unknown vortex that takes him away, into another world, for another cause. This Wizard will travel countless worlds with little clue of his plot, to gather great forces and ready the world, the universe, and the dimensions from a greater threat than the ones they cause among themselves. 

I was planning on having uniquely made character sheets and maps using colored pencils. Maybe adding in cut scenes kind of comic-style.

This is all I can remember for right now, so tell me what you think so far, and what I should add, and I'll work more on it within the week. thank you.

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
It definitely sounds interesting.

If you want, I can offer to try to help with some eventing.

By the way, the correct term is "Astral Projection," not "astro."
This is a signature.

Thanks, and thats great! I need someone to draw out the maps, and a second and third writer too, just to say. And yeah, call me Mr. Typo. Sometimes I type too fast, and there are many words I don't know how to spell.

No-one wants to help?

I can help develop the story some
I can pretty much help with everythin except characters
Stupid is As Stupid Does.

THat works nicely, Alright, I'll give you a segment of the existing story privately so I don't spoil it too much for those not working on it, and have you re-write it with comedy and such, ok?

mmk
that works for everyone.

could you send me the Charater sheets n stuff too?

Rep:
Level 86
Yeah... about that.....
Just throw me a PM or something if you need some event help.
This is a signature.

Well, Cee, I haven't gott'n that far in yet, I still need more writers, and now that you mention it, Alb, I do need to work on the Character sheets

If you give me the basic idea
I'll fill in all the gaps

that is nice, thank you.