RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
For those who were unaware

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
FINALLY. i suggested this to a few people like awhile ago lol. ill be there shortly

Push to talk should be the best option for most of you. When you push a key it broadcasts your mic :D:

« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 12:07:52 PM by anchovy »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Teamspeak is similar to ventrilo, but better, and able to support more users =)

Read up on the guides on the site if you don't know what teamspeak is or how to use it.
bringing sexy back

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Roph did you hear the music.....? :tpg:
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A blessing
Rep:
Level 91
<3 Back.
I am going to try this again today or tonight, to be ready!  :P

And BEWARE MY FOREIGN ACCENT!

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Im on right now~

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
For those of you who join and Im not replying, that means Im asleep. And Im going to be online until Roph lets us register.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol why register you can have access without registering :D

Rep:
Level 97
lol why register you can have access without registering :D

You cant do shit unregistered, just make channels that go away as soon as you leave.
Registered people can become serv ops, make channels that stay and a bunch of other shit

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'd join, but you'd laugh at my melancholy voice.... that and I don't have a microphone. Hahaha.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
I dont have a microphone.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I may need to try this out for the lulz.

Rep:
Level 97
Ich bin die Server Admin