RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
* Dr_Swordfish impales Zylos in the face
QUIET YOU

You gave me a fuckin' nosebleed, you dick.

*harpoons Dr_Swordfish once in the head, and once in the balls*

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE MASTER-BAITER!

Edit: Free Hugs-on-a-Hook for everyone to celebrate having the most popular store in Moo's Pasture.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 11:38:08 PM by Zylos »

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
My nose is 3 feet long, you're dead dont even try to act like you're alive.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
My dick is 3 feet long, yet somehow you're still alive even after I've rammed it into your face.
So it shouldn't be that surprising that I'm still alive.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
No Im sorry I cant hear you SINCE I SHOVED MY FUCKING BLADENOSE THROUGH YOUR FUCKING CHEEKS

Rep:
Level 87
*Grabs Dr.Sword from the behind and starts to eat him whole*

Nom Nom Nom Nomalicious! ^___^

Rep:
Level 97
Yoooou basssttarrrdds

Illl haaavee my rreeeeveeenggeee
* Dr_Swordfish is sucked into dark portal

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
*gives Redwyn a lifetime supply of Anime Apples and Hentai Honeydews*

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
*Grabs Dr.Sword from the behind and starts to eat him whole*

Nom Nom Nom Nomalicious! ^___^

EXCELLENT!

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Caro are you loyal to me?
Yes I am <3

Yoooou basssttarrrdds

Illl haaavee my rreeeeveeenggeee
* Dr_Swordfish is sucked into dark portal
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;=;

*Caro Summons Army of Dr_Swordfish Back*

:mad: NO ONE CAN KILL THE DR_SWORDFISH!!!!!!!!!!! NOT EVEN SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 89
* Harpoons Caro's butt*

how bout now?

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

How the heck can you Harpoon this?!

U Must Be a true Evil-Gah! My BUTT!!!!

Why You!!!!!

*Caro Shoves Swordfishes right throu Alien's Crack*

:mad: U R***st B***ard :V Eat My Swordfish NAO!!!!!!

Rep:
Level 89
Don't you know that I'm an ALIEN?! I CAN REGENERATE MY CRACK!! EAT MAH LAZER!!!

Rep:
Level 97
QUICK CARO THE INCANTATION!

Rep:
Level 87
*Eats Caro from the head down before anyone noticed*

Mmmm...~

Rep:
Level 97
Thank you Redwyn you said the Incantation for me
* Dr_Swordfish floats out of a portal in the ground

Its go time
* Dr_Swordfish cracks his neck

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Let's overthrow the evil tyrant fox!

*joins the swordfish's revolution*

:>):
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 05:29:46 AM by Mola Mola »

Rep:
Level 97

VIVA LA REVOLUTION

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
*Leventhan writes in his journal*
Spoiler for Entry#534:
1.Camouflage self as one one of the Dr_Swordfish cultists
2.Assist in overthrowing Master-Baiter
3.Kill Dr_Swordfish
4. ? ? ?
5.PROFIT

EEEEXCELLEEEENT
EDIT:EEEXCEELLEEENT
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
"Evil tyrant fox"? Why does everyone want to overthrow me from my humble bait shop?

I mean, who would you rather have for a friendly store clerk:
Spoiler for Me?:
Spoiler for Or Dr_Swordfish?:

Rep:
Level 97

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I believe I have already expressed myself clearly on that matter mr. fox

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
So you'd rather have a evil fish who impales customers just for the fun of it as a clerk rather than have a friendly and huggable fox as a clerk? I thought you were kind alien/fish! D:

Rep:
Level 97
I only impale customers because they are a threat to my well being

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I return, from a horrible trip throu redwym's ermm . . . let's not speak about how I got out.

:mad: We Want to overthrow you, because . . . U're sellig bait to evil Fisherman who wat to hurt us all, Like that Evil Alien Saiya man wannabe!!!!!

*PUFF*