RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Dont be silly Im a doctor I can heal myself in case I get poisoned

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
* StarTrigger harpoons Dr_Swordfish

Can you heal yourself from that, fgt? :3

Rep:
Level 87
Seeing that he is a doctor, then most likely he could. Recovering from his injuries. XD

Rep:
Level 87
Seeing that he is a doctor, then most likely he could. Recovering from his injuries. XD
He probably wounded him pretty good. It'd be hard to miss a shot when your target has a huge red cross on their side.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.

He's still moving, HIT HIM AGAIN.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I better stock up on harpoon guns. It seems that some fish just don't want to do things the easy way...

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86

He's still moving, HIT HIM AGAIN.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Leventhan asks for 20 harpoons please.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 89
Once your start packing it, I'll start blasting it.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
*piles 20 harpoons into Leviathan's cart and gives him one high-speed harpoon gun*

This is for use only on the more vicious fish. Using harpoons on the nicer or subtler fish will be a waste of a harpoon and get you labeled instantly as a heartless bastard.

Rep:
Level 87
This is for use only on the more vicious fish. Using harpoons on the nicer or subtler fish will be a waste of a harpoon and get you labeled instantly as a heartless bastard.
So it'd be okay to use on the Tuna.

Rep:
Level 89
20 Harpoon guns plz.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
>:(
You mother fuckers Im going to never recover from these scars.
* Dr_Swordfish flies out of the water and impales Leviathan before he can shoot him

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
>:(
You mother fuckers Im going to never recover from these scars.
* Dr_Swordfish flies out of the water and impales Leviathan before he can shoot him
AAAGH
I was going to put it in my quarters to show off :(
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
Bad Dr_Swordfish, bad! *smacks him upside the head*

What have I told you about impaling the customers?

Rep:
Level 97
* Dr_Swordfish  impales Zylos

THIS IS MY BAIT SHOP NOW

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
* NAMKCOR imagines Dr_Swordfish and some S&M junkie hooking up.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
* Dr_Swordfish  impales Zylos

THIS IS MY BAIT SHOP NOW

OUCH! That was my foot, you bastard!

Okay, special discount everyone! The first person to successfully reel in a dead Dr_Swordfish will get free Anime Apples and Hentai Honeydews for the rest of their life. Go get him!

Rep:
Level 97
* Dr_Swordfish impales Zylos in the face
QUIET YOU

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
* Dr_Swordfish impales Zylos in the face
QUIET YOU

wtf did you impale him like that for?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Doneski
Rep:
Level 86
* StarTrigger successfully reels in a dead Dr_Swordfish

I have come to claim my prize. ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Thats a lie Im alive and right here!
* Dr_Swordfish impales StarTrigger for lying

Rep:
Level 97
Ok so it looks like I killed everyone except NAMKCOR
* Dr_Swordfish puts a sign out front that reads "Under New Management"

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
There can only be, One Dr_Swordfish, & he does not share his pool with others except, well, fishes who are loyal to him  ;8

Rep:
Level 97
Caro are you loyal to me?