RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VX/VXA] Some resources

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Ok, so I decided I would post some VX resources I had laying around that I made!
C&C is always welcome, credit is nice, but not required ^o^
Spoiler for Icon Sheet:
It's partially incomplete, so I might make some more to fill in the blanks

Spoiler for Game Overs:

Spoiler for Charsets:
Ike: (a mix of a few different sprites, there's a slight flaw on the first frame of walking forward, but it's nothing big :\)

I'm going to add/make some more soon!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 07:08:45 PM by modern algebra »

Rep:
Level 87
The icons are the best, it's funny though, some of the clothes and headgears disturbingly remind me of Final Fantasy Tactics.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Uhhh...you do know that only about 10 of them are custom and the rest are the normal ones that come with VX, I just added in customs so I'd have some more variety to my game that I never finished.

Rep:
Level 87
Uhhh...you do know that only about 10 of them are custom and the rest are the normal ones that come with VX, I just added in customs so I'd have some more variety to my game that I never finished.

I'm still not really all that familiar with the VX RTP so I thought all of the icons are custom. ;9

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
They look pretty nice. Keep up the good work.

Rep:
Level 85
i agree keep up the good work! all you do is recolor the sprites to use in game. Lot of people have been doing it. all you need is the sprite sheet and put it in one of the paint programs and change the color very simple to do. Look on youtube they show a video on how to do them.
"If you build it, they will play it"