RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SQUAWK!

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Do you love me yet?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
My signature would always give me away, so even if I am not popular/known to some, they will always recognize the signature.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
I usually just check the profiles and see if there's any info there that I recognize.
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
MA isnt that kinda complicated :D.

i always have BOOP and Resident Cloud in my postbit :D.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
For the most part, so can I, but faceless masses, etc..etc...

I have a rigorous categorization system. Faceless internet identities are categorized by website, then by first impression, then by encounters.

So Faceless Internet Identity (FII) RMRK (RK) 29-34 would refer to the 29th RMRK profile that I saw a post of, and I have seen him post 34 times. Once the third number reaches 150 I will memorize their username. Otherwise, I might memorize their username if they've made a good impression on me.

So, that Alphonse guy is like FII RK-274-98. It makes knowing who people are much easier with such a simple and coherent system of categorization. It's even better than the Dewey Decimal System.

Well, for me you can also use the Messier Code, my number is BK-201.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
hover over username -> get number = win