RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I DID IT! MY WEBSITE! Well come check it out, i need members

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Well guess what? I paid for it!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Silverline gave me @_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Paying for it's better because I get TabIt 2.02, which is superior to your TabIt 2.01.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So just cuz some guys have a smaller tabit version, we cant distribute ourselves...
Arlen is hot.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I don't see any new features that I'd desire in 2.02 though, hence why I turned your offer down ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Now I'm no computer genius, but usually when there's an upgrade from a version x.01 to x.02, it's not because a new feature was added, but because some annoying bug or error was rectified. Enjoy your bugs, Silver.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
And certain features have been added as well. Or feature, really. There's a little button you can press that allows you to tap a key at a steady speed, and it spits out a tempo.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
What? Seriously? How did I not know about that? I'm, like, TabIt God.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I'm FruityLoops God. An damn proud of it! ;D
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 90
~
I got it from Silverline.

Give your 2.02

And a .01 difference can mean a lot.

In Diablo 2 the 1.09 to version 1.1 meant a change in just about every paladin skill and many other class skills.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
RYAN. You seriously didn't know about Tap Tempo?

Lemme give you the changes in 2.02 from 2.01:

* Added new "Tap Tempo" feature that helps take the guesswork out of determining a song's tempo. To access it, click the Tap... button in dialogs where tempos are entered (such as Song | Tempo).
    * Extended the Play | Play Notes While Editing option to support a third state: All Tracks. When All Tracks is selected, notes on the current track will be played, as well as any notes on other tracks that line up with the cursor position.
    * Added new key combinations Ctrl+Alt+Left and Ctrl+Alt+Right, which move the cursor to the previous/next staff break.
    * Added new View | Toolbars | Menu Bar Spans Row option, which controls whether the menu bar spans an entire row. If unchecked, it is possible to drag toolbars onto the same row as the menu bar.
    * The Move Note Up/Down commands (Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down) now move effects in addition to moving notes.
    * Invoking the Clear Track Effects command (Ctrl+Backspace) when there is a selection now clears track effects from the entire selection.
    * Fixed printing issue with staff breaks showing up at the beginning of rows.
    * Various fixes.

It is LOADS better than 2.01. Just IM me, or get on MSN.

AIM: TheBrokenSheath
MSN: xeppelin@msn.com

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
alright babes, i miss u all... thebodge@gmail.com email me love <3
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Okay fine I'll just attach it.

Take that back. Dialup. I'll attach it next Tuesday or Wednesday. For now just IM me. =D

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I don't think you can attach .exes so to save you the annoyance of uploading it then it saying LOL NO SORRY
bringing sexy back

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
-only read original topic so...

Hah the domain is still available.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
www.zombo.com, the only limit is yourself at aomzbocom, life has a new meaing, join the craze

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Maverick, you dont have the status to post in spam.

Rep:
Level 90
~
www.zombo.com, the only limit is yourself at aomzbocom, life has a new meaing, join the craze

Who are you?! I command you to LEAVE.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Also, who's Yossy?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 90
~
Also, who's Yossy?

Only the smartest most awesome person on this entire forum.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
wel how comes ive never heard of her.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
cuz thats how you are velton2
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
ok. when I see Yosyy next ill praise her. im clever.

BTW what's up with your website? why not there?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...Dead? PERHAPS?