RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I DID IT! MY WEBSITE! Well come check it out, i need members

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
You would rather have people lie about your site than give the truth about wht they think?
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
yeah. that was constructive critism, and you need to take things more lightly. He didn't say it to be mean. He said it because it's true. You just can't believe that your website needs alot of work, so you shoot the messager. You yell and Blue. But it truth, Blue is trying to halp you out. Time after time after time, he's said something constructive, and he goes out of his way to help you. But you keep on shooting down his comments, and making noobish mistakes, and such. So take a time to look at your forum, and go "What would make me come here?" If you can't think of some good reasons, you need to work on your website. If not, you need to ask someone's opinion, as to why no one has posted anything good about your website. Maybe you should ask Blue.

Rep:
Level 90
Yeah your right i should go to that ass hole and ask him wo the hell is trying to flood my shoutbox with the name "BlueXx sucks"
And the person who did this, if you think it's funny. Your justy stupid and need a life, you must not have anything better to do in life. Grow up ... I like Blue, he helps me..
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 91
easy question, i'll go for "blaze" for 500 points!
meh i really don't mind you can keep doing it...
why?
a. you spam up your own site which works against the cause.
b. you act chilidish and unreasonable
c. you make yourself look dumb and i really like it when people do it ^^
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
What the hell are you talking about?
Where the hell do you see where i spam at my own website ?
Plus your like way off topic, im talking about someone who went and posted stupid stuff with the name "BlueXx SUCKS" It obviosly wasnt me, I've alwasys liked you.  :)
MSN CHAT-

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I think that's what Blue was on about. That that was maybe you doing it. :O_o:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
And how is it off topic? its still about ur site, in ur site topic.

and yeah i think he was trying to say its u spamming up you to make it look like you have a more active site than you do?
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90
That makes no damn sense at all!
Why the hell would i waste my time to write that in my shoutbox ?!?!?!?!?
Im trying to fix my website not waste my damn time spamming my own shoutbox.
I really think it was BlueXx or some other retard from this forum.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Sigh... and this guys has posted more than me......

Oh well, guess it goes to show you can't truse the post count.
You definatly need to work on your site a lot. Give people a reason to go there.

Rep:
Level 91
inaru not that i have a problem with your amazing posts that are always useful and great etc etc etc

but this
Sigh... and this guys has posted more than me......
shouldn't have been written.

of course blaze is just crying all the time and i am shocked he didn't get another ban for being as annoying as he is but there is nothing wrong in bodge's and silver's replys (xcluding the more disturbing part of them which comes every so often Xx) and between you and me you are starting to lose focus with the post judging lately, just saying.

now blaze as for your comment, that's just what i mean by "making a fool out of yourself" just admit it and then admit you don't know how to clean the shoutbox either -.-
oh and admit 99% if not 100% of the people who posted in your forums are actually YOU.
come on man, you know i am right ;)

well, get to work, get that site of yours a makeover

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
There's disturbing content in some of my posts?
OMG

I guess Blaze is easier to live with once you develop the idea of him being a source of amusement.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
don't get too excited i see disturbing posts in every1's posts including my own Xx
maybe it's something with me -.-

i used to live with blaze being a "source of amusement" but it got a little bit too sad for me...

*done spamming* NOT!

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Quote from: blueXx
*done spamming* NOT!
are you sure you want to make that descision? also blaze, i've almost finished your banner , it's at about 50% completed witht hat animated crest you wanted.

Rep:
Level 91
oh nice, can't wait to see how the banner will look like

anyways i thought it was crystal clear that i am commenting about the new fashion of "Done spamming" for starters nothing is spamming unless some weirdo sees it as spamming, and you are amazingly touchy when it comes to it, i mean seriously, it's not like we get 1k posts a day so we can't view them all with so called spamming.
there are hardly even 100posts a day...
so try looking at stuff from another point of view- if you'll keep people's mouth shut about anything off topic (for as long as it doesn't get too far of course) the post amount around the forums will drop so hard that the forums might "die"
and needless to say every time you cry spam you are spamming far more than the person who so called spammed or didn't spam.
as for the "done spamming" people, by putting the done spamming even when you seriously aren't spamming you make anything you say, as right as it is, look stupid pointless and annoying...

why am i not pming it?
cus the last time i said such a thing without explaining it inside the forum and instead pmed it didn't turn up too well.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Okay, stay on topic people or i will lock this up for one week. This is for Blaze's site, not for arguing about spamming, flaming or cheating to gain members, or w/e.

Rep:
Level 102
Maybe split the "arugument" posts into a new topic in the spam forum and just let it run it's course.

What I'd do if my power was over this forum.
bringing sexy back

Quote from: blueXx
oh nice, can't wait to see how the banner will look like

anyways i thought it was crystal clear that i am commenting about the new fashion of "Done spamming" for starters nothing is spamming unless some weirdo sees it as spamming, and you are amazingly touchy when it comes to it, i mean seriously, it's not like we get 1k posts a day so we can't view them all with so called spamming.
there are hardly even 100posts a day...
so try looking at stuff from another point of view- if you'll keep people's mouth shut about anything off topic (for as long as it doesn't get too far of course) the post amount around the forums will drop so hard that the forums might "die"
and needless to say every time you cry spam you are spamming far more than the person who so called spammed or didn't spam.
as for the "done spamming" people, by putting the done spamming even when you seriously aren't spamming you make anything you say, as right as it is, look stupid pointless and annoying...

why am i not pming it?
cus the last time i said such a thing without explaining it inside the forum and instead pmed it didn't turn up too well.

dont get me wrong i was just kidding around, it's just very hard to emphasize sarcasm on the inter net, as for the bannner it is roughly about 60% percent completion

Rep:
Level 102
This must be some banner you're making, Cloud.
bringing sexy back

yeah, i sure hope it is good and that every one likes it, theres gonna be some flash in it so yeah.

PS: wut is with the forum? its all hacked up and shiz.

Rep:
Level 102
I'm guessing you're on about this forum.

The whole domain was down (well it ws for me) for about 3 hours today.

*We're drifting away from the topic at hand*
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
AAAHHH! DAMN IT!
BlueXx or who ever the hell it is STOP F**** HACKING ME!
The person who hacked is really trying to hard. But now i changed my passwords into something really hard. TRY HACKING ME NOW! I dare you.

(now i can't use my old user account "Blaze")

And my passwordis tougher than Blazerules this time!
This is Blaze, Im using this new account now because some idiot who calls himself BlueXx hacked me. But i have a new password, it's really hard to crack so why don't you try cracking it now ?!

Rep:
Level 91
look on the bright side if he deleted your entire site it's for the best, now you can try all over again right? ;)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Grr !
I know you have something to do with the hacking! Don't even denie it.

It should exactly .... 40 mins. or less to get my forum back up. I've been hacked three times and i've had enough. If the hacker is reading this then (Try hacking me now!)
This is Blaze, Im using this new account now because some idiot who calls himself BlueXx hacked me. But i have a new password, it's really hard to crack so why don't you try cracking it now ?!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Blaze, you could of just PMd Crankeye and asked him for your password to be changed  :?

Sorry to be off topic, and dont go around throwing accusations, because Crankeye WILL ban you.

Rep:
Level 90
ill take that challenge jing lol but to say something its not me.

(im not the one hacking u but would like to )

P.S :to keep hackers out i reccomend zonealarms firewall and norton toghether there un beatable.

P.S.S : thats how i survice hacker wars with my friends :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 02:36:55 AM by wildrj »
Yay i got a zoo sort of