RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I DID IT! MY WEBSITE! Well come check it out, i need members

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
Yeah but urs seems to just be a more broken down version of the general chat bit... so crankeyes basicly has everything yours does. Dont you have anythung unique to offer people?
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90
Like what ?
I was thinking of adding RPG Maker Music to the forums, but i dunno how.
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah try and be more discriptive blaze, if you are thinking of hosting music, you will need webspace (invision free not being webspace). So you will have someplace to upload it...

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
well you are being very blatent all of you, but i too dont know what you mean blaze, if you need some sort of uplaoder then go to www.d-rad.net (hint* hint*)

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Quote from: Blaze
Like what ?

Why make a forum if it is going to be exactly like crankeye? He worked hard to make his forum unique, do the same for yours. If you can't think of nothing, then it's probably too soon for you to start a site. Not every person can do it at the same time.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Cloud master  :D  gives the helpful spam action lol (joke dude you're cool)
alternativly u could use http://www.filefront.com/ the give file hosting out.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: deadly_diablo
Like what ?

Why make a forum if it is going to be exactly like crankeye? He worked hard to make his forum unique, do the same for yours. If you can't think of nothing, then it's probably too soon for you to start a site. Not every person can do it at the same time.
ok all of you who said the same thing. Lets get this straight. MY FORUM IS NOTHING LIKE CRANKEYE'S FORUM! JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO PUT RPG MAKER MUSIC IN MY FORUM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRYING TO MAKE IT INTO CRANKEYE'S. He doesn't even have music in this forum. DUMBASSES! IF MINE HAS MUSIC AND HIS DOESN'T THEN THEIRCOMPLETELY DIFFERENT!  :evil:
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
The music didn't have anything to do with it. I said before that was a step in the right direction, although you might want to come up with something different than that. It's everything else that's the problem. Come up with some original things to differ from Crankeye's forums and there will be no problem. If you want to ignore what everyone is telling you about adding music to your forums, then fine, it's your forums, we're only trying to help.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
You Should buy THIS Blaze

Quote from: thebodge

You know what? You are being a real asshole right now. i have a little list of things you do to slaughter people.

1. You never say constructive things, only focus on what's wrong, how bad the site is, etc.

2. You shouldn't even be here.

3. Like in my thread: "You're a thief. Directly rip of the ffshrine layout." bla bla bla, i needed something to base my site on while i was building it.

4. Also in my thread: "You used a drag and drop program wich means that everythings fake and not made by me, as it was made by my drag n drop program"

5. You're never nice to anybody else than your friends or peole you like.

6. You spam too much.

7. That link is just stupid and you should get a suspension for it, as it sets Blaze as a stupid person, wich he isn't even if he spams alot too.

8. Do me a favour and leave the poster board, or even better THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!

9. All you say might be insulting, or harassing wich the rules SAY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO!!!

Thanks for your attention.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Rikkuholic

You know what? You are being a real asshole right now. i have a little list of things you do to slaughter people.

1. You never say constructive things, only focus on what's wrong, how bad the site is, etc.

3. Like in my thread: "You're a thief. Directly rip of the ffshrine layout." bla bla bla, i needed something to base my site on while i was building it.

4. Also in my thread: "You used a drag and drop program wich means that everythings fake and not made by me, as it was made by my drag n drop program"

6. You spam too much.

7. That link is just stupid and you should get a suspension for it, as it sets Blaze as a stupid person, wich he isn't even if he spams alot too.

8. Do me a favour and leave the poster board, or even better THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!

9. All you say might be insulting, or harassing wich the rules SAY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO!!!

I may be wrong... but nothing's wrong with buying a for dummies book, I've got quite a few myself...
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Sigh. Quit flaming each other. Blaze, try a different catagory, like video games, or completly music, or knitting............ Whatever. Just don't make something so that I have to go to 2 different forums to talk to everyone here.

Quote from: Tsunokiette

6. You spam too much.

I may be wrong... but nothing's wrong with buying a for dummies book, I've got quite a few myself...
Quote from: Internet for Dummies
Here's your passport to fun and productivity online!

You can research, chat, shop, set up a Web page, or start a blog

If you've been feeling left behind while the world went online, wait no longer! With this friendly guide to translate Internet jargon, you'll find joining the online revolution is easy and a whole lot of fun. This fully updated edition gets you up to speed on broadband, wireless connections, e-mail, blogging, Google, and even maintaining a safety net on the Net.

Discover how to
* Install and operate a Web browser
* Establish and use an e-mail account
* Keep yourself and your kids safe online
* Shop, bank, and pay bills with your PC
* Download and play music and videos
See this description? I find it rather insulting, as it makes you look stupid, when the whole world knows how to operate a PC!
Also, even my parents (it took me a whole year to teach em) use IT active. My 95 year old Grandma is a VERY active IT user, everyone uses IT, E-Mail, blog, etc. so that link is just stupid!

EDIT: Also, i'll personally teach Blaze how to make a basic website if i have too. That book is just wasted money.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Rikkuholic, either stop this campaign against thebodge or at least take it to PMs. You're ruining Blaze's thread.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Then dont go in any p.c world shop you will be insulted by the wide range and high sale levels of the dummies books

Rep:
Level 90

6. You spam too much.

Very well said!  :)
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 92

6. You spam too much.

Very well said!  :)

Very poorly said you mean. :O_o:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
This issue has already been settled, let's try not to bring it up again. Let's have posts pertaining to Blaze's site now.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
Please do not! come to my old corny forum. It has been hacked and deleted. I will give you the link to my REAL website. its only about 58% done right now so when i get a little more done i'll give you the link to it. This website is real actually.

well you know what here is the link to it ...

www.invertorex.theicy.net    I will get a real domain name soon, so dont make any dumb comments. Go to the forums and register or what ever. The website is not fully done so do not comment on it.

Im still getting a skin on my forum and more ...
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
"Server not found"

did you spell your link right?

Rep:
Level 92
.net instead of .com.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
you should be doing something about that "your site here" massive load of things...
and the text in the middle of the site is hardly visible...
and the site is extremely empty

that just about covers it ...
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
Well as i said a million times blueXx the SITE IS NOT DONE YET!
It's about 50% done, i should have the other 50% done maybe four days from now or less.
Im still upgrading it, maybe you shouldn't say anything unless it was a compliment.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
So you would rather be lead into a fauls sense of goodness than have an honist opinion?

Rep:
Level 90
Huh ?!
I didn't get one thing you said in that sentence. I bet blue hacked my site.  :evil:
MSN CHAT-