RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I DID IT! MY WEBSITE! Well come check it out, i need members

Rep:
Level 90
www.invertorex.tk

Come and register, post in forums and lots more ... for friends of mine who are registering there come to me and i will make you super mod. Thanks i hope you all attend
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Wrong place to advertise.  I'll move it to the poster board.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Your whole site is a forum? :O_o:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Yeah... you said "and lots more"...and there's nothing more to do than post in the forums. Possibly consider making a GeoCities site to accompany the forums.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Blaze i wil check it out in a fewokay dude
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
No problem shadow, take your time. Plus im currently looking for forum skins. and maybe music in the forums. Dunno ... plus im gonna add a few more topics you know, So the forum is only 80% done. You can still check it out, register and post, and also make threads or what ever. I hope you all like it. Oh and i forgot what is a forum without an INBOX ?! Yes i have those too. The forum will have more then that soon.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I would join it but im busy with a NOOB right now.  So i will later Email me the Link

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Blaze
lol. Dont worry about it man, i'll back you up ... i read the topic anyways just come here for the link. Then check it out.

Ill join your forum too  8)

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
okay im going to join now
Im deleteing mine and going tomake asite then a forum that will be better.

Rep:
Level 90
Dwarra please dont use sarcasm like you just did "I'll join too  8) " This website is no joke. lol, you have to be serious about joining i think your messin around with me. DON"T LIE TO ME DAMNIT!!!!!  :evil:
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
No he isnt he likes to have fun but he is cool and im sure he will join
I registered and waiting for Activatiob thing i guess

Rep:
Level 90
oh ok, But if you dont know my username there is Kite. My friend Ripz is a super mod there, so if im ever absent from my forum (But that would be rare) =and you need help just PM him or something.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
okay got it!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
oh okay cool sounds great! I will log in a few im busy kinda.

Rep:
Level 90
No problem, take your time (Again) Also when your free and you join, post blah blah. lol, try and invite people. Then tell them to invite people and the cycle will go on. I want to make it better than Crankeye!
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 90
(Sorry for double posting) Oh yes i forgot there is also a new super mod there "Idion"

All i need are members to the forum who will visit daily and post daily. Stuff like that. I want a forum like this one with a thousand and a few hundreds of people, i would be most happy if that were to happen. So uh ,,, if your reading this now or what ever. Check this website out  www.invertorex.tk

If that yrl doesn't work on your computer let me know. I'll give you another url. (Sorry for bragging about my web and asking alot for people to join, but it's so cool.I have5 members, counting me!)
MSN CHAT-

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why do you want people to post on your forum rather than have them just do it here?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
I dont know, you tell me. Would you have other never join your forum and everyone just come here.
Plus there diffrent forums ...
MSN CHAT-

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you don't know, isn't it pointless?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
i gotta agree with silverline on this one, i'm sick of crankeye forum rip offs
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90
Crankeye forum Rip offs?
What's that suppose to mean ??
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
http://www.creepyallies.proboards75.com/
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Server/index.php?act=idx
http://darksouls.forumup.org/

that'll do, i dont have time to go through the endless pages of the posterboard getting links from almost every topic; not to be picky, but you dont have a "website" its a forum with a redirect .tk which masks all your pages meaning that after every few pages you view you will be magicaly logged out. (no offence to the guys who's sites i noted above, i love you really) i think i covered everything there

[edit] i remember the first crankeye rip i saw actualy had the EXACT same topics in it [/edit]
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: thebodge
http://darksouls.forumup.org/

I forgot I was a member there.... apparently I somewhow became a moderator since my last visit. Hmm....

Anyway, I'm going to have to side with thebodge and Silverline on this one.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
yesh make your original, maybe have something...i unno special and different choices of categories.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
Those are all of my own catagories though ... I named them general chat and everything myself. Crankeye didn't help me.
MSN CHAT-