RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I DID IT! MY WEBSITE! Well come check it out, i need members

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
ohh. bump it?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
No, the site he made is dead. Come on, these sites last for a few weeks, maybe. Total spam topic NOW though, say what you like.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
spams cool, its freedom.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Now imagine if I hadn't "revived" this topic.

Rep:
Level 96
*sob*

(Go to the duck duck dare topic Zypher, I want to continue playing)

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
RYAN. You seriously didn't know about Tap Tempo?

Lemme give you the changes in 2.02 from 2.01:

* Added new "Tap Tempo" feature that helps take the guesswork out of determining a song's tempo. To access it, click the Tap... button in dialogs where tempos are entered (such as Song | Tempo).
    * Extended the Play | Play Notes While Editing option to support a third state: All Tracks. When All Tracks is selected, notes on the current track will be played, as well as any notes on other tracks that line up with the cursor position.
    * Added new key combinations Ctrl+Alt+Left and Ctrl+Alt+Right, which move the cursor to the previous/next staff break.
    * Added new View | Toolbars | Menu Bar Spans Row option, which controls whether the menu bar spans an entire row. If unchecked, it is possible to drag toolbars onto the same row as the menu bar.
    * The Move Note Up/Down commands (Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down) now move effects in addition to moving notes.
    * Invoking the Clear Track Effects command (Ctrl+Backspace) when there is a selection now clears track effects from the entire selection.
    * Fixed printing issue with staff breaks showing up at the beginning of rows.
    * Various fixes.

It is LOADS better than 2.01. Just IM me, or get on MSN.

AIM: TheBrokenSheath
MSN: xeppelin@msn.com

http://www.codamusic.com/finale/features/hearyourmusic/tempotap.aspx

Finale has had this for over a year.  :-\ Besides the fact that it's only useful for ritardando and accelarando and the like, I have no idea why anyone would need it. It's not that difficult to know how fast a tempo is.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Tap Tempo comes in especially useful for tabbing popular music, as all you have to do is play the mp3 in the background and tap to the beat.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I see... Then I suppose it's useful because it's slightly quicker than guessing, but still not that great IMO.

Anyway, I'm sick. I'm going to go take a nap.  :( Sorry if I've come off as an ass in my posts today.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Finale trial version is over a 100 mb i spose, tried once lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Leeeeeeeeeerooooy Jeeeeeeeenkiiiiiins

Rep:
Level 97
Leeeeeeeeeerooooy Jeeeeeeeenkiiiiiins

You're lying.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lets all join blaze;s site! lol
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
yeah, bigger lol needed.

lol
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96
Pfff. Whiner...

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
meh

LOL

wtf it supossed to be big!@
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
lollollol
[/font]
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
that's pretty neat
bringing sexy back

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
You guys still post here? lol... I guess I am a legend here  XD
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah, that's it. You got it all right, buddy.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&