RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I DID IT! MY WEBSITE! Well come check it out, i need members

Rep:
Level 90
www.invertorex.tk

Come and register, post in forums and lots more ... for friends of mine who are registering there come to me and i will make you super mod. Thanks i hope you all attend
MSN CHAT-

BlueXx says: Why would i lie to someone as dumb as you?

Kite says: Cuz i'm as dumb as me

BlueXx says: Good point

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Wrong place to advertise.  I'll move it to the poster board.

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Your whole site is a forum? :O_o:
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Yeah... you said "and lots more"...and there's nothing more to do than post in the forums. Possibly consider making a GeoCities site to accompany the forums.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Blaze i wil check it out in a fewokay dude
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 90
No problem shadow, take your time. Plus im currently looking for forum skins. and maybe music in the forums. Dunno ... plus im gonna add a few more topics you know, So the forum is only 80% done. You can still check it out, register and post, and also make threads or what ever. I hope you all like it. Oh and i forgot what is a forum without an INBOX ?! Yes i have those too. The forum will have more then that soon.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
I would join it but im busy with a NOOB right now.  So i will later Email me the Link

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Blaze
lol. Dont worry about it man, i'll back you up ... i read the topic anyways just come here for the link. Then check it out.

Ill join your forum too  8)

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
okay im going to join now
Im deleteing mine and going tomake asite then a forum that will be better.

Rep:
Level 90
Dwarra please dont use sarcasm like you just did "I'll join too  8) " This website is no joke. lol, you have to be serious about joining i think your messin around with me. DON"T LIE TO ME DAMNIT!!!!!  :evil:
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
No he isnt he likes to have fun but he is cool and im sure he will join
I registered and waiting for Activatiob thing i guess

Rep:
Level 90
oh ok, But if you dont know my username there is Kite. My friend Ripz is a super mod there, so if im ever absent from my forum (But that would be rare) =and you need help just PM him or something.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
okay got it!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
oh okay cool sounds great! I will log in a few im busy kinda.

Rep:
Level 90
No problem, take your time (Again) Also when your free and you join, post blah blah. lol, try and invite people. Then tell them to invite people and the cycle will go on. I want to make it better than Crankeye!
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 90
(Sorry for double posting) Oh yes i forgot there is also a new super mod there "Idion"

All i need are members to the forum who will visit daily and post daily. Stuff like that. I want a forum like this one with a thousand and a few hundreds of people, i would be most happy if that were to happen. So uh ,,, if your reading this now or what ever. Check this website out  www.invertorex.tk

If that yrl doesn't work on your computer let me know. I'll give you another url. (Sorry for bragging about my web and asking alot for people to join, but it's so cool.I have5 members, counting me!)
MSN CHAT-

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Why do you want people to post on your forum rather than have them just do it here?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 90
I dont know, you tell me. Would you have other never join your forum and everyone just come here.
Plus there diffrent forums ...
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
If you don't know, isn't it pointless?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
i gotta agree with silverline on this one, i'm sick of crankeye forum rip offs
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90
Crankeye forum Rip offs?
What's that suppose to mean ??
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
http://www.creepyallies.proboards75.com/
http://s14.invisionfree.com/The_Server/index.php?act=idx
http://darksouls.forumup.org/

that'll do, i dont have time to go through the endless pages of the posterboard getting links from almost every topic; not to be picky, but you dont have a "website" its a forum with a redirect .tk which masks all your pages meaning that after every few pages you view you will be magicaly logged out. (no offence to the guys who's sites i noted above, i love you really) i think i covered everything there

[edit] i remember the first crankeye rip i saw actualy had the EXACT same topics in it [/edit]

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: thebodge
http://darksouls.forumup.org/

I forgot I was a member there.... apparently I somewhow became a moderator since my last visit. Hmm....

Anyway, I'm going to have to side with thebodge and Silverline on this one.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 92
yesh make your original, maybe have something...i unno special and different choices of categories.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 90
Those are all of my own catagories though ... I named them general chat and everything myself. Crankeye didn't help me.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah but urs seems to just be a more broken down version of the general chat bit... so crankeyes basicly has everything yours does. Dont you have anythung unique to offer people?

Rep:
Level 90
Like what ?
I was thinking of adding RPG Maker Music to the forums, but i dunno how.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Yeah try and be more discriptive blaze, if you are thinking of hosting music, you will need webspace (invision free not being webspace). So you will have someplace to upload it...

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
well you are being very blatent all of you, but i too dont know what you mean blaze, if you need some sort of uplaoder then go to www.d-rad.net (hint* hint*)

Rep:
Level 92
Like what ?

Why make a forum if it is going to be exactly like crankeye? He worked hard to make his forum unique, do the same for yours. If you can't think of nothing, then it's probably too soon for you to start a site. Not every person can do it at the same time.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
Cloud master  :D  gives the helpful spam action lol (joke dude you're cool)
alternativly u could use http://www.filefront.com/ the give file hosting out.

Rep:
Level 90
Quote from: deadly_diablo
Like what ?

Why make a forum if it is going to be exactly like crankeye? He worked hard to make his forum unique, do the same for yours. If you can't think of nothing, then it's probably too soon for you to start a site. Not every person can do it at the same time.
ok all of you who said the same thing. Lets get this straight. MY FORUM IS NOTHING LIKE CRANKEYE'S FORUM! JUST BECAUSE I WANT TO PUT RPG MAKER MUSIC IN MY FORUM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH TRYING TO MAKE IT INTO CRANKEYE'S. He doesn't even have music in this forum. DUMBASSES! IF MINE HAS MUSIC AND HIS DOESN'T THEN THEIRCOMPLETELY DIFFERENT!  :evil:
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
The music didn't have anything to do with it. I said before that was a step in the right direction, although you might want to come up with something different than that. It's everything else that's the problem. Come up with some original things to differ from Crankeye's forums and there will be no problem. If you want to ignore what everyone is telling you about adding music to your forums, then fine, it's your forums, we're only trying to help.

Rep:
Level 91
You Should buy THIS Blaze

You know what? You are being a real asshole right now. i have a little list of things you do to slaughter people.

1. You never say constructive things, only focus on what's wrong, how bad the site is, etc.

2. You shouldn't even be here.

3. Like in my thread: "You're a thief. Directly rip of the ffshrine layout." bla bla bla, i needed something to base my site on while i was building it.

4. Also in my thread: "You used a drag and drop program wich means that everythings fake and not made by me, as it was made by my drag n drop program"

5. You're never nice to anybody else than your friends or peole you like.

6. You spam too much.

7. That link is just stupid and you should get a suspension for it, as it sets Blaze as a stupid person, wich he isn't even if he spams alot too.

8. Do me a favour and leave the poster board, or even better THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!

9. All you say might be insulting, or harassing wich the rules SAY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO!!!

Thanks for your attention.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Quote from: Rikkuholic

You know what? You are being a real asshole right now. i have a little list of things you do to slaughter people.

1. You never say constructive things, only focus on what's wrong, how bad the site is, etc.

3. Like in my thread: "You're a thief. Directly rip of the ffshrine layout." bla bla bla, i needed something to base my site on while i was building it.

4. Also in my thread: "You used a drag and drop program wich means that everythings fake and not made by me, as it was made by my drag n drop program"

6. You spam too much.

7. That link is just stupid and you should get a suspension for it, as it sets Blaze as a stupid person, wich he isn't even if he spams alot too.

8. Do me a favour and leave the poster board, or even better THE WHOLE FORUM!!!!

9. All you say might be insulting, or harassing wich the rules SAY YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO!!!

I may be wrong... but nothing's wrong with buying a for dummies book, I've got quite a few myself...
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

Rep:
Level 91
Sigh. Quit flaming each other. Blaze, try a different catagory, like video games, or completly music, or knitting............ Whatever. Just don't make something so that I have to go to 2 different forums to talk to everyone here.

Quote from: Tsunokiette

6. You spam too much.

I may be wrong... but nothing's wrong with buying a for dummies book, I've got quite a few myself...
Quote from: Internet for Dummies
Here's your passport to fun and productivity online!

You can research, chat, shop, set up a Web page, or start a blog

If you've been feeling left behind while the world went online, wait no longer! With this friendly guide to translate Internet jargon, you'll find joining the online revolution is easy and a whole lot of fun. This fully updated edition gets you up to speed on broadband, wireless connections, e-mail, blogging, Google, and even maintaining a safety net on the Net.

Discover how to
* Install and operate a Web browser
* Establish and use an e-mail account
* Keep yourself and your kids safe online
* Shop, bank, and pay bills with your PC
* Download and play music and videos
See this description? I find it rather insulting, as it makes you look stupid, when the whole world knows how to operate a PC!
Also, even my parents (it took me a whole year to teach em) use IT active. My 95 year old Grandma is a VERY active IT user, everyone uses IT, E-Mail, blog, etc. so that link is just stupid!

EDIT: Also, i'll personally teach Blaze how to make a basic website if i have too. That book is just wasted money.

Rep:
Level 102
Rikkuholic, either stop this campaign against thebodge or at least take it to PMs. You're ruining Blaze's thread.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
Then dont go in any p.c world shop you will be insulted by the wide range and high sale levels of the dummies books

Rep:
Level 90

6. You spam too much.

Very well said!  :)
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 92

6. You spam too much.

Very well said!  :)

Very poorly said you mean. :O_o:

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 97
This issue has already been settled, let's try not to bring it up again. Let's have posts pertaining to Blaze's site now.

Rep:
Level 90
Please do not! come to my old corny forum. It has been hacked and deleted. I will give you the link to my REAL website. its only about 58% done right now so when i get a little more done i'll give you the link to it. This website is real actually.

well you know what here is the link to it ...

www.invertorex.theicy.net    I will get a real domain name soon, so dont make any dumb comments. Go to the forums and register or what ever. The website is not fully done so do not comment on it.

Im still getting a skin on my forum and more ...
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
"Server not found"

did you spell your link right?

Rep:
Level 92
.net instead of .com.

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
you should be doing something about that "your site here" massive load of things...
and the text in the middle of the site is hardly visible...
and the site is extremely empty

that just about covers it ...
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 90
Well as i said a million times blueXx the SITE IS NOT DONE YET!
It's about 50% done, i should have the other 50% done maybe four days from now or less.
Im still upgrading it, maybe you shouldn't say anything unless it was a compliment.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
So you would rather be lead into a fauls sense of goodness than have an honist opinion?

Rep:
Level 90
Huh ?!
I didn't get one thing you said in that sentence. I bet blue hacked my site.  :evil:
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 92
You would rather have people lie about your site than give the truth about wht they think?

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 91
yeah. that was constructive critism, and you need to take things more lightly. He didn't say it to be mean. He said it because it's true. You just can't believe that your website needs alot of work, so you shoot the messager. You yell and Blue. But it truth, Blue is trying to halp you out. Time after time after time, he's said something constructive, and he goes out of his way to help you. But you keep on shooting down his comments, and making noobish mistakes, and such. So take a time to look at your forum, and go "What would make me come here?" If you can't think of some good reasons, you need to work on your website. If not, you need to ask someone's opinion, as to why no one has posted anything good about your website. Maybe you should ask Blue.

Rep:
Level 90
Yeah your right i should go to that ass hole and ask him wo the hell is trying to flood my shoutbox with the name "BlueXx sucks"
And the person who did this, if you think it's funny. Your justy stupid and need a life, you must not have anything better to do in life. Grow up ... I like Blue, he helps me..
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
easy question, i'll go for "blaze" for 500 points!
meh i really don't mind you can keep doing it...
why?
a. you spam up your own site which works against the cause.
b. you act chilidish and unreasonable
c. you make yourself look dumb and i really like it when people do it ^^

Rep:
Level 90
What the hell are you talking about?
Where the hell do you see where i spam at my own website ?
Plus your like way off topic, im talking about someone who went and posted stupid stuff with the name "BlueXx SUCKS" It obviosly wasnt me, I've alwasys liked you.  :)
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 102
I think that's what Blue was on about. That that was maybe you doing it. :O_o:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
And how is it off topic? its still about ur site, in ur site topic.

and yeah i think he was trying to say its u spamming up you to make it look like you have a more active site than you do?

Rep:
Level 90
That makes no damn sense at all!
Why the hell would i waste my time to write that in my shoutbox ?!?!?!?!?
Im trying to fix my website not waste my damn time spamming my own shoutbox.
I really think it was BlueXx or some other retard from this forum.
MSN CHAT-

Rep:
Level 91
Sigh... and this guys has posted more than me......

Oh well, guess it goes to show you can't truse the post count.
You definatly need to work on your site a lot. Give people a reason to go there.

Rep:
Level 91
inaru not that i have a problem with your amazing posts that are always useful and great etc etc etc

but this
Sigh... and this guys has posted more than me......
shouldn't have been written.

of course blaze is just crying all the time and i am shocked he didn't get another ban for being as annoying as he is but there is nothing wrong in bodge's and silver's replys (xcluding the more disturbing part of them which comes every so often Xx) and between you and me you are starting to lose focus with the post judging lately, just saying.

now blaze as for your comment, that's just what i mean by "making a fool out of yourself" just admit it and then admit you don't know how to clean the shoutbox either -.-
oh and admit 99% if not 100% of the people who posted in your forums are actually YOU.
come on man, you know i am right ;)

well, get to work, get that site of yours a makeover

Rep:
Level 102
There's disturbing content in some of my posts?
OMG

I guess Blaze is easier to live with once you develop the idea of him being a source of amusement.
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 91
don't get too excited i see disturbing posts in every1's posts including my own Xx
maybe it's something with me -.-

i used to live with blaze being a "source of amusement" but it got a little bit too sad for me...

*done spamming* NOT!

Quote from: blueXx
*done spamming* NOT!
are you sure you want to make that descision? also blaze, i've almost finished your banner , it's at about 50% completed witht hat animated crest you wanted.

Rep:
Level 91
oh nice, can't wait to see how the banner will look like

anyways i thought it was crystal clear that i am commenting about the new fashion of "Done spamming" for starters nothing is spamming unless some weirdo sees it as spamming, and you are amazingly touchy when it comes to it, i mean seriously, it's not like we get 1k posts a day so we can't view them all with so called spamming.
there are hardly even 100posts a day...
so try looking at stuff from another point of view- if you'll keep people's mouth shut about anything off topic (for as long as it doesn't get too far of course) the post amount around the forums will drop so hard that the forums might "die"
and needless to say every time you cry spam you are spamming far more than the person who so called spammed or didn't spam.
as for the "done spamming" people, by putting the done spamming even when you seriously aren't spamming you make anything you say, as right as it is, look stupid pointless and annoying...

why am i not pming it?
cus the last time i said such a thing without explaining it inside the forum and instead pmed it didn't turn up too well.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Okay, stay on topic people or i will lock this up for one week. This is for Blaze's site, not for arguing about spamming, flaming or cheating to gain members, or w/e.

Rep:
Level 102
Maybe split the "arugument" posts into a new topic in the spam forum and just let it run it's course.

What I'd do if my power was over this forum.
bringing sexy back

Quote from: blueXx
oh nice, can't wait to see how the banner will look like

anyways i thought it was crystal clear that i am commenting about the new fashion of "Done spamming" for starters nothing is spamming unless some weirdo sees it as spamming, and you are amazingly touchy when it comes to it, i mean seriously, it's not like we get 1k posts a day so we can't view them all with so called spamming.
there are hardly even 100posts a day...
so try looking at stuff from another point of view- if you'll keep people's mouth shut about anything off topic (for as long as it doesn't get too far of course) the post amount around the forums will drop so hard that the forums might "die"
and needless to say every time you cry spam you are spamming far more than the person who so called spammed or didn't spam.
as for the "done spamming" people, by putting the done spamming even when you seriously aren't spamming you make anything you say, as right as it is, look stupid pointless and annoying...

why am i not pming it?
cus the last time i said such a thing without explaining it inside the forum and instead pmed it didn't turn up too well.

dont get me wrong i was just kidding around, it's just very hard to emphasize sarcasm on the inter net, as for the bannner it is roughly about 60% percent completion

Rep:
Level 102
This must be some banner you're making, Cloud.
bringing sexy back

yeah, i sure hope it is good and that every one likes it, theres gonna be some flash in it so yeah.

PS: wut is with the forum? its all hacked up and shiz.

Rep:
Level 102
I'm guessing you're on about this forum.

The whole domain was down (well it ws for me) for about 3 hours today.

*We're drifting away from the topic at hand*
bringing sexy back

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
AAAHHH! DAMN IT!
BlueXx or who ever the hell it is STOP F**** HACKING ME!
The person who hacked is really trying to hard. But now i changed my passwords into something really hard. TRY HACKING ME NOW! I dare you.

(now i can't use my old user account "Blaze")

And my passwordis tougher than Blazerules this time!
This is Blaze, Im using this new account now because some idiot who calls himself BlueXx hacked me. But i have a new password, it's really hard to crack so why don't you try cracking it now ?!

Rep:
Level 91
look on the bright side if he deleted your entire site it's for the best, now you can try all over again right? ;)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Grr !
I know you have something to do with the hacking! Don't even denie it.

It should exactly .... 40 mins. or less to get my forum back up. I've been hacked three times and i've had enough. If the hacker is reading this then (Try hacking me now!)
This is Blaze, Im using this new account now because some idiot who calls himself BlueXx hacked me. But i have a new password, it's really hard to crack so why don't you try cracking it now ?!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Blaze, you could of just PMd Crankeye and asked him for your password to be changed  :?

Sorry to be off topic, and dont go around throwing accusations, because Crankeye WILL ban you.

Rep:
Level 90
ill take that challenge jing lol but to say something its not me.

(im not the one hacking u but would like to )

P.S :to keep hackers out i reccomend zonealarms firewall and norton toghether there un beatable.

P.S.S : thats how i survice hacker wars with my friends :)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 02:36:55 AM by wildrj »
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 97
Do you guys realize how old this topic is?  :?

I know..Thats what im thinking..

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
I know..Thats what im thinking..

:-o You actually CAN think?!
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
This thread has been quite enjoyable, even if I couldn't see how terrible Blaze's site was. Thanks everyone.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
veltonvelton

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol yeah why u revive it man..
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
NECROING IS BAD
Visit our website.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Uh, this thread was still on page 1. I don't consider that "necroing," thank you very much.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
It's not the "page", but the date of the last post that is important. And "not necroing" is only if you have something relevant to add/say/ask.
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I think I hear a :dog: coming on...

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Why would the date be of any importance though? I think I bumped this thread up like 5 places, maybe. So if I posted in this thread, then left for a year and came back and noticed it was still on the first page, I'd be necroing? I don't know why you're choosing to be so anal about this. This thread was a disaster anyway, and there's no website to comment on anymore, so why should I even legitimately post on topic? This thread brought the funny, and in bumping it would allow new members to not overlook it and be able to see what true stupidity is, so that they would know not to act that way. So I guess, in a twisted, mind-boggling kind of way, I'm helping better Crankeye's future, even if only one newbert takes something out of this. Condemn me as you will, but I see nothing wrong with responding to a thread, considering I didn't send any threads to page 2 in the process.

Rep:
Level 96
Truth be told, you all wanted to post in this thread again, but didn't want to bump it yourself. This is evidenced by how much you are posting in it now that it's back, you goddamn hypocrites.

Rep:
Level 102
Quote from: Zypher
anal
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 90
~

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah yeah we all lol'd
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks

Rep:
Level 97
I didn't.

Good, you shouldn't have. You pass the test.

Rep:
Level 91
Personal Text
Thts stupid. its a dominos box!

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
So far TabIt's approved of it. Impressive.

Rep:
Level 90
~
I'm totally using TabIt.

Rep:
Level 97

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Well guess what? I paid for it!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Silverline gave me @_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Paying for it's better because I get TabIt 2.02, which is superior to your TabIt 2.01.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
So just cuz some guys have a smaller tabit version, we cant distribute ourselves...
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
I don't see any new features that I'd desire in 2.02 though, hence why I turned your offer down ~
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
Now I'm no computer genius, but usually when there's an upgrade from a version x.01 to x.02, it's not because a new feature was added, but because some annoying bug or error was rectified. Enjoy your bugs, Silver.

Rep:
Level 96
And certain features have been added as well. Or feature, really. There's a little button you can press that allows you to tap a key at a steady speed, and it spits out a tempo.

Rep:
Level 96
What? Seriously? How did I not know about that? I'm, like, TabIt God.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I'm FruityLoops God. An damn proud of it! ;D
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 90
~
I got it from Silverline.

Give your 2.02

And a .01 difference can mean a lot.

In Diablo 2 the 1.09 to version 1.1 meant a change in just about every paladin skill and many other class skills.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
RYAN. You seriously didn't know about Tap Tempo?

Lemme give you the changes in 2.02 from 2.01:

* Added new "Tap Tempo" feature that helps take the guesswork out of determining a song's tempo. To access it, click the Tap... button in dialogs where tempos are entered (such as Song | Tempo).
    * Extended the Play | Play Notes While Editing option to support a third state: All Tracks. When All Tracks is selected, notes on the current track will be played, as well as any notes on other tracks that line up with the cursor position.
    * Added new key combinations Ctrl+Alt+Left and Ctrl+Alt+Right, which move the cursor to the previous/next staff break.
    * Added new View | Toolbars | Menu Bar Spans Row option, which controls whether the menu bar spans an entire row. If unchecked, it is possible to drag toolbars onto the same row as the menu bar.
    * The Move Note Up/Down commands (Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down) now move effects in addition to moving notes.
    * Invoking the Clear Track Effects command (Ctrl+Backspace) when there is a selection now clears track effects from the entire selection.
    * Fixed printing issue with staff breaks showing up at the beginning of rows.
    * Various fixes.

It is LOADS better than 2.01. Just IM me, or get on MSN.

AIM: TheBrokenSheath
MSN: xeppelin@msn.com

Rep:
Level 91
alright babes, i miss u all... thebodge@gmail.com email me love <3

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Okay fine I'll just attach it.

Take that back. Dialup. I'll attach it next Tuesday or Wednesday. For now just IM me. =D

Rep:
Level 102
I don't think you can attach .exes so to save you the annoyance of uploading it then it saying LOL NO SORRY
bringing sexy back

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
-only read original topic so...

Hah the domain is still available.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
www.zombo.com, the only limit is yourself at aomzbocom, life has a new meaing, join the craze

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Maverick, you dont have the status to post in spam.

Rep:
Level 90
~
www.zombo.com, the only limit is yourself at aomzbocom, life has a new meaing, join the craze

Who are you?! I command you to LEAVE.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Also, who's Yossy?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 90
~
Also, who's Yossy?

Only the smartest most awesome person on this entire forum.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
wel how comes ive never heard of her.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
cuz thats how you are velton2
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
ok. when I see Yosyy next ill praise her. im clever.

BTW what's up with your website? why not there?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96
...Dead? PERHAPS?

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
ohh. bump it?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96
No, the site he made is dead. Come on, these sites last for a few weeks, maybe. Total spam topic NOW though, say what you like.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
spams cool, its freedom.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Now imagine if I hadn't "revived" this topic.

Rep:
Level 96
*sob*

(Go to the duck duck dare topic Zypher, I want to continue playing)

Rep:
Level 97
RYAN. You seriously didn't know about Tap Tempo?

Lemme give you the changes in 2.02 from 2.01:

* Added new "Tap Tempo" feature that helps take the guesswork out of determining a song's tempo. To access it, click the Tap... button in dialogs where tempos are entered (such as Song | Tempo).
    * Extended the Play | Play Notes While Editing option to support a third state: All Tracks. When All Tracks is selected, notes on the current track will be played, as well as any notes on other tracks that line up with the cursor position.
    * Added new key combinations Ctrl+Alt+Left and Ctrl+Alt+Right, which move the cursor to the previous/next staff break.
    * Added new View | Toolbars | Menu Bar Spans Row option, which controls whether the menu bar spans an entire row. If unchecked, it is possible to drag toolbars onto the same row as the menu bar.
    * The Move Note Up/Down commands (Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down) now move effects in addition to moving notes.
    * Invoking the Clear Track Effects command (Ctrl+Backspace) when there is a selection now clears track effects from the entire selection.
    * Fixed printing issue with staff breaks showing up at the beginning of rows.
    * Various fixes.

It is LOADS better than 2.01. Just IM me, or get on MSN.

AIM: TheBrokenSheath
MSN: xeppelin@msn.com

http://www.codamusic.com/finale/features/hearyourmusic/tempotap.aspx

Finale has had this for over a year.  :-\ Besides the fact that it's only useful for ritardando and accelarando and the like, I have no idea why anyone would need it. It's not that difficult to know how fast a tempo is.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Tap Tempo comes in especially useful for tabbing popular music, as all you have to do is play the mp3 in the background and tap to the beat.

Rep:
Level 97
I see... Then I suppose it's useful because it's slightly quicker than guessing, but still not that great IMO.

Anyway, I'm sick. I'm going to go take a nap.  :( Sorry if I've come off as an ass in my posts today.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Finale trial version is over a 100 mb i spose, tried once lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Leeeeeeeeeerooooy Jeeeeeeeenkiiiiiins

Rep:
Level 97
Leeeeeeeeeerooooy Jeeeeeeeenkiiiiiins

You're lying.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Lets all join blaze;s site! lol
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
yeah, bigger lol needed.

lol
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 96
Pfff. Whiner...

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
meh

LOL

wtf it supossed to be big!@
Arlen is hot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
lollollol
[/font]
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 102
that's pretty neat
bringing sexy back

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
You guys still post here? lol... I guess I am a legend here  XD
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Yeah, that's it. You got it all right, buddy.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 97

Yes... it's legendary that in the beginning of this thread everyone was nice to you - even BlueXx (amazing) - and about less than halfway through you managed to piss everyone off.

Rep:
Level 102

Cleartype on ~

Cleartype off ~

makes things look sexier at my higher resolution.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 01:41:42 AM by Silverline »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
The second one looks crisper. Just my opinion though.

Rep:
Level 90
~
The second one looks easier to read for me.  I use 1280 x 1024

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
]

HI BLAZE

BLAZE BLAZE BLAZE BLAZE

not flaming, just teasing

its would be better if you came back as blaze, its more fun. THEN you can forget everything in the past if you want.
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Why is this topic stickied?! ??? ?_?
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 90
~
Because I helped Blaze get unbanned from the forums he made and is an administrator in by knowing about Invisionfree.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
This isn't his forum.

Because I helped Blaze get unbanned from the forums he made

WHAT?! He got banned from his own forum?!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 12:27:41 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
you really shouldve seen those deleted topics.

lol
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Because I helped Blaze get unbanned from the forums he made

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

pokeball DoxOfflineMale
Banned
Rep:
Level 88
RMRK Forum Idiot aka Blaze
lol, Yep... my own Super Mod. Betrayed me after all the crap we did. But now he's just my graphics slave. And uh... the topics weren't deleted. Just hidden... thats what he said. lmao. I don't know what to believe... I can't get them back up :P

Thanks again trooper
Being a "Legend" isn't always a good thing... I'm a legend for the wrong reason... maybe I can change it all... If I give it all one last shot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
I like tt more, becuase I like things to be big and rounded.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 90
~

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Heh, I just noticed that. tt=truetype.

lol. God, I cant stop!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
Btw velton fack isn't funny.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
It is to me-IM INSANE! IGLLYPUFF, GO!
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'm sure as hell glad I voted that you're an idiot.

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
Wher's that poll?
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer