RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
CSS Framework?

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
http://www.cssdemos.com/2007/12/29/hands-on-with-blueprint-a-css-framework/

well, after reading that I now know what the heck it is, BUT does it really work as well as it seems? I haven't touched it, or even read that article in depth to get a GREAT understanding of it, but has anyone used a css framework? and does it help?

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
This is neat, but it’s not semantic. It’s using 2007 tools to effect a 1997 end; in other words, it’s muddying the division between content and presentation.

“Blueprint” might serve as a nice crutch for a person without XHTML+CSS knowledge, but it can’t replace an understanding of semantic markup.

“Semantic markup” should be an oxymoron, but unfortunately it’s not.

Doesn’t this defeat the whole “separation between presentation and content” goal that CSS, as a markup language, sets to achieve? If you really know CSS, I don’t think you need to use this.

Not surprised I've never heard of this, it's pretty funny that somebody has tried (if it isn't a joke) to create a CSS "framework".

He also understands how a framework works right? And that css is entirely just attributes?

Web 2.0 hot air hit mongering
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 08:54:52 AM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
this is ugly

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I don't get it. Explain, por favor.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I don't get it either, though it 'sounds' fairly helpful :/

design in photoshop using grid png file - > code into a site easily by using the image as a guide for sizing.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I heard the slicing tool in Photoshop can do stuff like that. Not sure though.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Photoshop can do anything you want it.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
make it tapDANCE!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?

yea, but that's a bad way of doing it :)
once you convert it to imageready, and export into dreamweaver you get a

TABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABL ETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETAB LETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETA BLE

site

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
<div id="Nouman">

TABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLETABLE

</div>
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
... this is gonna turn into a why you should use this instead of this thread...

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You should use pure HTML instead of adding on CSS and PHP because you don't need to do that extra work. :V

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
You should use pure HTML instead of adding on CSS and PHP because you don't need to do that extra work. :V

see what did i tell you.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You should just use VLC, it does everything. :V

:tinysmile::tinysmile: