RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[resolved]Ntitles?

Rep:
Level 89
Help problem with RPGXP?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 05:45:34 AM by Kefka »

Rep:
Level 87
Based on the icon on the lower right, you're connected to the internet, am I right? If not, connect to the internet. If you are, however, connected to the internet, it might be something to do with your firewall. Or maybe you need to give it administrator privileges.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
you need to give it administrator privileges.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
you need to give it administrator privileges.
???
what do you mean, or how do you do that. I think theres a lot of different things with vista and xp. i didn't mess with xp that much and messed with vista since vista bites back by failing to start up. I factory restored it once because of it. i had to repair the computer because it fails.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
right click program.exe > properties > compatibility
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89