RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request) Battle Sprite Vs Battle Sprite (2k3)

Rep:
Level 87
is the a way to make the hero fight another hero like a duel ?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Couldn't you just add it as a new monster with the battler sprite (along with skills and whatnot) in the database? then call the battle like you would a bossfight?

(sorry if this is way off I haven't used 2k3 but this seemed simple enough, I mean the basic interface is the same right?)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2008, 08:06:26 PM by Strike Reyhi »

Rep:
Level 87
Couldn't you just add it as a new monster with the battler sprite (along with skills and whatnot) in the database? then call the battle like you would a bossfight?

(sorry if this is way off I haven't used 2k3 but this seemed simple enough, I mean the basic interface is the same right?)

yeah but i want the one am fighting to move as well  :-\ all tho your ider might be good as a back up if there isnt a way

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
yeah but i want the one am fighting to move as well  :-\ all tho your ider might be good as a back up if there isnt a way

By carefully planning the monster's AI, he can move with the same intelligence (if not more) as an average user.  Battle events also help out whenever you need to pull of a trick or two.

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Celebrate life's grandeur...its magnificence
Now, I don't think I should post on a topic this old but...this may be helpful.

If you mean have the enemy character animated, just make individual skills for him, and in those skills, set make the animations the hero's movements. When the enemy uses those skills, he'll/she'll seem to move.

Just make sure you erase the actual enemy using the appropriate piece of background in the right place, or the enemy'll still appear during his own attack.
Proud creator of Truth Wars:Alleruse War Chronicle