RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ask Xydath: A cliche bad*** thread

Rep:
Level 85
Heh, You are pathetic. What do you want?

Rep:
Level 87
ohheythar :O
Girl that thinks I'm totally hawt, and when we are in love want to go to bed, or a girl that I'm not even sure of if she likes me, and not sure if she's ready to have sex.

I'm 14.
One is 14, one is 15.

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
ugh 14 year olds should not be even considering sex, fucking idiots.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
What does "legacyblade" means and why did you use that username?
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep:
Level 87
ugh 14 year olds should not be even considering sex, fucking idiots.
I'm pretty sure that that is my own choice.

Rep:
Level 85
@Rob,

Heh, kids are starting to move a little faster than they used to. How pathetic, being attracted to a girl so young. Just do what you need to, and then sweep her fast.

@levent, I am not legacyblade, he is the one who created me, idiot! I am Xydath, but my maker named himself after a powerful weapon. I won't waste my time explaining it in depth to a weakling like yourself, or I might overload your little pea-brained mind! But I will tell you this, it is a blue shining sword, that will only let it's chosen one wield it.

Rep:
Level 87
Why should I bow to your might?

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Sword of Mana :V

Rep:
Level 87
I'm not gonna bow for anyone.
I AM KRATOS!

Rep:
Level 85
@DeathLock,

Once again, you pathetic worm, that is my creator: Legacyblade. He has an obsession with you idiotic people, he wants you all to bow and worship him. How should I know what goes on in that madman's head?

@Strike,

No of course not. It's a clone of the keyblade, not the Sword of Mana. Heh, notice the name similarity? keyblade, legacyblade. Obviously, I don't see why my creator has forced me to deal with people as incompetent as this sad lot arrayed before me!

@Rob,

I don't care if you bow. What you think of me means nothing, you are an insignificant worm. But believe me when I tell you. You are no match for my power. If I wanted you to, I could make you kneel!

Rep:
Level 87
@Rob,

I don't care if you bow. What you think of me means nothing, you are an insignificant worm. But believe me when I tell you. You are no match for my power. If I wanted you to, I could make you kneel!
You think?
I just sharpened my Blades of Chaos, and upgraded it to lv. 15, which is unreachable for a normal player!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
If you know it's cliche then why did you make the damn thread?

Rep:
Level 85
@Rob,

heh, I don't speak runescape, you pathetic worm.

@BubblegumX,

How many times do I have to tell you idiots. I did not make this thread. I am Xydath. My creator, who goes by the alias of "Legacyblade", is not a bad***. He created me long ago, and has now stuck me here to answer your moronic questions. I do not think of myself as cliche, but my creator thinks I am too cliche to be placed in one of his pathetic stories, and abandoned me here.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Say that again in fucken english or I'll put this marlboro out in yer eye.

Rep:
Level 87
Say that again in fucken english or I'll put this marlboro out in yer eye.

I would like to see that actually happen. XD

Rep:
Level 87
@Rob,

heh, I don't speak runescape, you pathetic worm.

DONT EVEN DARE SAYING GOD OF WAR IS A RUNESCAPE GAME!

Rep:
Level 85
@Bubblegum,

What, did I boggle your pea brained? I don't have time to simplify my speech, you moron.

@Rob,

Oh excuse me. they're all pathetic entertainment for nerd's like my creator. Like I care about your video games, idiot?

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Urge to kill..... RISING

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Why does this thread fail? Oh, right. Kids who think they're badass. ::)
:tinysmile:

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Halo can I kill him?

Rep:
Level 87
I'll give you a :pw: if you do it. XD

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
*slits LegacyBlade's throat*

May I have that port please?

Rep:
Level 85
@Bubblegum, heh, even if your digital attack could hurt the one who made me up and stuck me in this stupid thread, it would do nothing to me.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Get lost fgt.

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
What's a bad[starstarstar]?

Rep:
Level 87
*slits LegacyBlade's throat*

May I have that port please?

Sorry for the delay, here you go:

:pw: :pw: :pw: :pw: :pw: :pw: :pw: :pw: :pw: :pw:

10 bottles of port.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
It's a fgt. That's what.

Rep:
Level 85
Heh, you think I am gone do you? Well, my creator Legacyblade feels that not censuring would count as swearing, don't ask me why he is such a little prissy! And I don't speak n00b speach, bubblegum! Spell out your words, you moron!

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You're still a raging fgt. fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt! fgt!

Now go masturbate to tranny furries with dick nipples you waste of sperm.

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
If you could do anything in the world, what would you do? Not as in solving world hunger or world peace, I just wanna see what you say :P