RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mirror battlers in VX without editing [Resolved, sorta]

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
I can't edit my battlers to mirror them. When I open them in MS paint, they open with streaks of colors coming off them. I was wondering if there were a way to mirror them in the database (though I have indeed checked), or do I need a script, and if so, anyone know where?

BTW: What is bumping, and how do I avoid doing it? (I was in tears after being scolded by falcon)

[Nevermind about the bumping thing . . . I posted on a topic which I didn't realize hadn't been used since April. I actually thought it was April . . . sorry]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 08:23:08 AM by dark_lord_malachi »

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
I used CS3 and it worked fine, maybe try to use a better graphics editing program?
Try GraphicsGale and see if it works.

GraphicsGale
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
It's a bit of a large file (I'm using free dial up from a fairly remote location, so this will take a while.)

Okay, after a ten minute download, it didn't seem to get all the files, so it won't install.  I'm a little inclined to use a script, but I can't script myself, and I can't seem to find a script online anywhere without pledging my soul to a new site. (I kinda feel like this should go in the script request section, but it doesn't seem like it deserves a forum post since
it may be only 1 or 2 lines long) Either way, this simple problem has gone on long enough. For now, I'll mark as resolved and search for a new editing system.

Thank you for all your help.

Rep:
Level 85
Life is as easy as donut or not donut.
I can't edit my battlers to mirror them. When I open them in MS paint, they open with streaks of colors coming off them. I was wondering if there were a way to mirror them in the database (though I have indeed checked), or do I need a script, and if so, anyone know where?

BTW: What is bumping, and how do I avoid doing it? (I was in tears after being scolded by falcon)

[Nevermind about the bumping thing . . . I posted on a topic which I didn't realize hadn't been used since April. I actually thought it was April . . . sorry]
Haha, Internet is serious.

BUMP means "Bring Up My Post," which refers to posting in a thread without valuable contribution only to bring it to the top of the forum.