RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[resolved]n00b question

Rep:
Level 89
Is there a program that you could convert iso 4mat into img 4mat.
i want to know so I could use alcohol 120% and run AOE3 off it.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2008, 03:57:01 AM by Kefka »

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
just mount the ISO with daemon tools?
bringing sexy back

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Isn't .iso an image format?

Rep:
Level 89
i wanted to if there was a program to change a iso into a image format?

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
.iso IS an image format. It's THE defining disc image format. While you're at it, why not try converting some MP3s to audio files? =/
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
i mean change the .iso into into a format that alcohol 120% can read.

edit:for some reason it doesn't.

Rep:
Level 102
Stop using alcohol ten percent and get daemon tools?
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 89
Stop using alcohol ten percent and get daemon tools?
it still only appears in the all files. i want it so i could play it off a virtual cd rom.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
daemon tools allows you to do this with all sorts of random disk images !

Rep:
Level 89
the problem is solved. i used magiciso to change it into a nero image. Daemon tools read it.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
It could have read it before >_>
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
It could have read it before >_>
no, only in all files.