RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
My resignation as Guild Leader

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yep, title says it all, I am stepping down as leader of the Gold Guild. (PLEASE READ THE REASON)

Now, your probably asking, why? (and if your in BAG; your jumping for joy)

Over the past few weeks, ever since my old computer died, I haven't been able to be a true leader to the guild. When I went ahead and decided to catch up on everything, I had realized how large this actually is and how much time it would consume.(end of school approaching, as well as I am getting serious about working on two of my current web design projects) I began to realize that there is no way I could be committed to this group of people who are so dedicated to winning.

After looking around many topics, I saw just how much potential the team really has. There isn't one weak wall to our guild and I think that with a right leader, there is no way they would lose this contest. I saw a few members (especially Zeriab) really step up in my absence, and I believe that if I were to hand over full power to any of the other guild members, the Gold Team would be unstoppable.

Feel free to call me a moron, edit my wiki and say I was a pussy for dropping out as leader, but at least understand I did it for the better of the team.

/end Richard Nixon

I would love for the guild to nominate and  vote for a new guild leader. Hopefully someone who can really unlock the full potential of the group and really get the wheels moving.

I would like to say sorry 100 times and I really believe that with this move the guild will be even better.

:)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
ok, that blows, but I hope youll try and be at least a small part of the guild if you can.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Well, with the current situation I will still hope to map major towns and other city like areas.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
thats good. We need a mapper, given our situation.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
The gold team WAS AWESOME WITH YOU
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 01:13:49 AM by King of the Universe »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best Writer2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Sad face yourself  :mad:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
;_;

*gives Nouman a stepping-down hug*