RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Project GODSEND Teaser

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)

Gold Team proudly presents...   

"Many eons ago, there was a land with two countries. To the north of this land was the Grunewald Empire, and to the south was the Kingdom of Ruisdael. The two sibling countries often squabled over land and trade, like two children arguing over whose turn it was in a game. Political tension gradually rose between the two countries over the centuries, and it soon became obvious that war was inevitable...

Little did they know that the events they had set in motion would lead to the ultimate downfall of mankind..."

Script Features:
  • Combo Battle System - Enter in as many commands as possible before time runs out to inflict BIG damage on your enemies.
  • Weapon Forging System - Build and repair your own weapons using everything and anything as crafting materials.
  • Player Rating System - Earn yourself titles based upon how good of a player you are and how well you do.
  • Lemegeton - Browse an in-game dictionary to look up key characters, events, and the meaning behind them.

Characters:

Spoiler for The Silver Knight:

An elite swordsman in the Ruisdael army. It is said that there is no man with a stronger sense of duty than he.

Spoiler for The Black Knight:

A commander in the Ruisdael army. He is a loyal and steadfast soldier, ready to lay down his life for his king and country.

Spoiler for The Crimson Knight:

A captain in the Grunewald army. He is a dark man, capable of doing anything that he sets his mind to.

Teaser download available below.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 11:13:42 AM by Zylos »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
the characters look very FFXII.

looking good so far.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
Trying it out.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
the characters look very FFXII.

looking good so far.

What can I say? I love the Judges.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I never said it was a bad thing =x

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I never said it was a bad thing =x
oh, i know. I forgot to say thanks I guess = p

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
looks neat but what's with the teeth on the mask or do they only look like teeth

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
The narration was pretty good, whose voice is it.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I WISH I WAS IN GOLDS.
Arlen is hot.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
looks neat but what's with the teeth on the mask or do they only look like teeth

It only looks like the teeth of a skull.

The narration was pretty good, whose voice is it.

That's for Gold Team to know, and you to guess.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
* ahref Claps

good work team :)

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
I'm looking forward to two quality games comming out of this contest. <3
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

Theyโ€™re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Iโ€™m the only one, Iโ€™m the only one."

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

helmet  :-\

Rep:
Level 87
Looks good.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Looks pretty nice. Good luck.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Alright, time for me bashing.

Am I the only one who thought after seeing the teaser, I didn't find out a damn thing about the game? The voice at the start was interesting, are you guys going to narrate parts in the full game?
Besides that, the characters alarm me, are there only going to be knights in the party, or did you guys just not decide to post them all.

Other than that, the only thing which may piss me off is the combo system, I'm not a fan of mashing three keys, I'd rather make the player think some more. However, if it is like Paper Mario, I doubt anyone will have a problem with it.

Good luck with it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
We dont introduce more characters.

TEASER U C :V
Arlen is hot.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Alright, time for me bashing.

Am I the only one who thought after seeing the teaser, I didn't find out a damn thing about the game? The voice at the start was interesting, are you guys going to narrate parts in the full game?
Besides that, the characters alarm me, are there only going to be knights in the party, or did you guys just not decide to post them all.

Other than that, the only thing which may piss me off is the combo system, I'm not a fan of mashing three keys, I'd rather make the player think some more. However, if it is like Paper Mario, I doubt anyone will have a problem with it.

Good luck with it.

well, considering these are teaser threads, not much is meant to be known. That's reserved later for a preview thread. silly.

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
that looked cool

I love the theme concept, it fits my tastes to well XD

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
it is indeed a teaser :D

we dont find out much about your game either.

Knights is just a class of people they can be very different

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Ew gold team games.

I might play it.

Maybe.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Well, let's see now... and are you gonna post the scripts some day or will I have to make an event system if I wanna use the player ranking stuff? Anyways, you have to tell us more about it if we are to even download the teaser. So there are two countries that argue like small children. We know there are three knights in the game... IS THAT FRIGGIN' ALL?! I had to make myself download this teaser...

EDIT: LOL! A friggin' movie?! Guess it's okay to call it a teaser, but teasers are also about telling us what the friggin' game is about. Looking beyond good and evil for the greater... everything (can't say good, can i?)??

I am not convinced that the gold team are that good. Sorry. The B.A.G in the shotbox thing at the top is right so far if you ask me. Building Awful Games. I hope you can change the Awful to Awesome ;) But it sounds pretty good though, and the movie seems pro...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:53:00 PM by Demonic Blade »
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
First off, we may or may not post the scripts we make in our game, but if we were to release them, it would be after the contest is already over. Secondly, this is a TEASER topic, not a project topic. The point of these teaser topics that the guilds have made is not to disclose information about our games, it is simply to let you know that something big is coming and to gather some interest in the guild projects.

Another point is that Gold Team did not actually want to release any information until later, but due to an agreement between Nouman and Falcon we were forced to put out this teaser so that you had something to see.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 04:05:37 PM by Zylos »

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
and are you gonna post the scripts some day or will I have to make an event system if I wanna use the player ranking stuff?

what the hell are you on about.

all scripts made by me for a multi user project will not be released to the public for you to snot all over until i say so.

Details will be released when and how we want them to be released. We are doing the hard work here not you. We actually didnt need to tell you that much there was no requirement for how indepth or out of depth the teaser needed to be. You sir expect too much for a teaser now go snot on someone elses project.

also like go play gta4 that sort of game suits your agressive manner better.

EDIT: CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL...notice how calm collective without profanities and with a slight sense of humor rips apart people who come in shouting. That just makes my eyes hurt which is bad :(

Teaser !=(=/=[not equal to]) demo
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 05:18:15 PM by ahref »

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
Okay okay, I might have seemed aggressive (besides, I suck at gta), but I just want to know more. I get what you mean to tell us about that something big is coming, but the intro movie doens't tell too much. I don't request a demo or anything like that, maybe just that the teaser could contain also some info on the setting or the story.ยด

(Is that mature enough...?  :-X)
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!