RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[FULL GAME/SHMUP] Hello Panda *Warning Blood Content*

Rep:
Level 88
Entry

Genre : Vertical Shooting
Engine : Game Maker 7.0 (Pro)

Plot Synopsis :
 Take control one of the three sisters of the gang "Hello Panda", one of the most cruel criminals in the world.  This time, your objective is to sneak into the mansion of Miss Poe, the artist who painted the painting "The Son Of The Sun". However, rumour has it that the painting is actually a mass destruction weapon in disguise. Whether the rumour is true or not doesn't matter to them, the Hello Panda just want the painting. And they always get what they want!

Features
  • No power up item. Use your resource and plan your power up ahead!
  • Parry system. If you can't dodge it, then destroy it with your hip!
  • Kill your enemies differently to get different rewards

Screenshots :

!!PLEASE READ THE MANUAL BEFORE PLAYING THE GAME!!
Game Manual
http://www.mediafire.com/?eng9tjjrldy

Download Game
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nuezljxjzex 28 MB

CONTROL

<Type I>

WASD             -           Movement
J                       -           Attack/Accept/Parry
K                     -           Crimson Move/Cancel
I                       -           Blood Trade
Space Bar        -           Crimson Drive
L                      -           Hold to enter slow mode
P                      -           Pause

<Type II>

Arrow Keys     -           Movement
Z                      -           Attack/Accept/Parry
X                     -           Crimson Move/Cancel
C                     -           Blood Trade
Space Bar        -           Crimson Drive
Left Shift          -           Hold to enter slow mode
P                      -           Pause

==============================================================

This game is for Gaming World 2 weeks game making contest. I am not going to make any game in two weeks again. Never. It's VERY tiring. I need some sleep  :'(

The plot is ridiculous, I know that. But one of the criteria of the game is to have panda as one of the major plot in the game...haha

I haven't gotten time to test the game that much so feel free to leave any comments!  :)  It's also my first game on Game Maker, which the program is still kinda confusing to me so I'm sure there's a lot of room for me to improve.

Thank you in advance ^ ^

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
holy hell that looks awesome :download:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
This does look real good. I wish I had noticed it earlier. I will download and try it out.

Rep:
Level 87
Master of Stepmania
This game is amazing, seriously. I'm shocked to see that there are only two replies.

Time for a review:

Graphics: 10/10 - As fluent as the animation can be! The bloody design of the menus, the hud, and the game just made my day!

SFX: 9/10 - Simple and awesome. It works. The magician made my ears bleed a bit though, but I loved his attack.  :tpg:

Gameplay: 10/10 - One of the best vertical shooters ever. Good job.

Story: 9/10 - I love how the game looks kinda serious, but then in the end it's really just like "LULWUT!?". I laughed so hard at the last stage.

Durability: 8/10 - The game's very funny, but it gets kinda boring when you've tried all the characters. Good for killing A LOT of time though.  ;D

Overall 9/10 - Great game, and it's even free. Everyone should try it!  :lol:

Does 2+2 equal a peanut?

Rep:
Level 88
Wow haha I'm glad you enjoy this, Gameo!  It's too bad I didn't know how to do the replay back then. Or else there'd be more reason to play the game and show off those cool or high score replay, eh?  :)

We're planning to make a sequel , though probably not so soon since I'm going to write it in C++ for efficiency sake ( meaning, MORE BULLETS!!! hahaha)

Rep:
Level 87
Master of Stepmania
Wow haha I'm glad you enjoy this, Gameo!  It's too bad I didn't know how to do the replay back then. Or else there'd be more reason to play the game and show off those cool or high score replay, eh?  :)

We're planning to make a sequel , though probably not so soon since I'm going to write it in C++ for efficiency sake ( meaning, MORE BULLETS!!! hahaha)

I have merely one thing to say. http://ifile.it/jt8lwxr/the_laugh_of_death.mp3 :epic:

It's even more amazing if you're going to do it in C++. I tried programming in C++ before, and it's a complete biarch in my option. I only managed to make a few windows with buttons that don't even work......following a tutorial completely!  :mad:

Well, good luck with it!
Does 2+2 equal a peanut?