RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Gold HUD with a proffesional Window! (Event System)

Rep:
Level 86
I hate everyone except the ones I don't hate...
This is how to make a Gold HUD with a scripted Window. No scripting needed, just a single common event (per HUD) and two switches (per HUD). I will provide an example of a Gold_Window HUD.

Can be used with ANY type of HUD, more examples of other HUDs in the Demo attached.

Get two switches ready. Call 'em what you want.

Switch 1: Gold_HUD
Switch 2: Gold_HUD Check

Make a new common event, make it parralel process and make the trigger switch Switch 1.

Make a conditional branch now.
Conditonal Branch: Switch 2 = OFF (no else handler).

Now type THIS in a call script command:

Code: [Select]
@gold_window = Window_Gold.new
@gold_window.x = 0
@gold_window.y = 416

After the End Branch, make a loop command.
Inside it, type the following in a Call Script command:

Code: [Select]
@gold_window.update

DONE! I made using a normal event, so tell me if it doesn't work with a Common Event...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2008, 01:31:31 PM by Demonic Blade »
I wonder how many of my-reps are there for a reason, and not just because some jackass wanted to show off in front of some other jackasses...?
Probably a lot of them - and those people sure as hell don't deserve my pity, let alone my disgust.
That's right, let's see some more -Rep'ing! BOOYEAH!!